Helloirishkitty's PJ: 02.13.09 ~*WP/ADH/II*~ Room Block Headache....

my mother tried this cr*) with my wedding and i told her to mind her own business. not that any of those people ended up coming, and my situation is not as pink and pretty as yours, but still, it's YOUR wedding. i'd let your df handle his mother...

I was invited to my ex's wedding. They invited me since I introduced them to each other. I didn't go though. It was a destination wedding and I didn't want to spend the money. It was at one of the Sandals resorts. If it had been at Disney, maybe I would have gone.

You guys sound like great friends,I think it's nice that there is no bad blood and you all have a great friendship...Your MIL doesn't need to know that it's them I mean she has never seen them I am assuming haha.I am just kidding but seriously invite them,she will get over it.

I agree with everyone else...it's noone else's business who you invite. You can't please everyone, but be sure to please yourself.

If you guys are over the ex's it shouldn't matter. FMIL needs to MYOB! LOL I would let your DF handle her!

I absolutely love your dress!!! I've had my eye on it for weeks!!! If you don't mind my prying, how much did you pay for it??:thumbsup2

I under the impression that it would be way, way out of my budget!!:headache:

I think you and your DF should be allowed to invite whoever you want. I mean it is after all - your wedding.

I think its a little strange for your FMIL to tell you who you can and can't invite. Especially when she's never even met you. I think she is just trying to look out for you guys, but if you and your DF don't have a problem with it, I don't see why she should. I think she should definitely talk to your DF about it instead of you though. Good luck!

my mother tried this cr*) with my wedding and i told her to mind her own business. not that any of those people ended up coming, and my situation is not as pink and pretty as yours, but still, it's YOUR wedding. i'd let your df handle his mother...

I sent DF to handle his mother and she yelled at me for bothering him with "woman wedding stuff". I swear this woman is in the twelfth century sometimes.

I was invited to my ex's wedding. They invited me since I introduced them to each other. I didn't go though. It was a destination wedding and I didn't want to spend the money. It was at one of the Sandals resorts. If it had been at Disney, maybe I would have gone.

This makes me hope my ex gets married at Disney!!!

have df tell mil to mind her own business!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with everyone else...it's noone else's business who you invite. You can't please everyone, but be sure to please yourself.

If you guys are over the ex's it shouldn't matter. FMIL needs to MYOB! LOL I would let your DF handle her!

She definitely learns to MYOB!

You guys sound like great friends,I think it's nice that there is no bad blood and you all have a great friendship...Your MIL doesn't need to know that it's them I mean she has never seen them I am assuming haha.I am just kidding but seriously invite them,she will get over it.

We are just going to say that we invited them out of courtesy and she's never met them before so it's not like she'll recognize them at the wedding :rotfl:

I absolutely love your dress!!! I've had my eye on it for weeks!!! If you don't mind my prying, how much did you pay for it??:thumbsup2

I under the impression that it would be way, way out of my budget!!:headache:

My dress was $800 not including alterations or anything. I saw it at another bridal shop this weekend for $1200 so I'm SO glad I bought it where I did. :goodvibes

Well my one year mark has come and gone but we did get our date and our venues!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Now we're getting ready to receive our letter of agreement, and I got a very long e-mail about choosing my room block and some other fun stuff. The whole room block thing has me having a minor panic attack... I don't even know where to start!

:sad: :sad: :faint: :faint: :scared1: :scared1:

I am sooo glad you got your date! That worried me to no end!

:cheer2:

I panicked too! It is nearly impossible to figure out what everyone will do! Dont stress too much, you can adjust along the way- I have several times already- they can add rooms if needed. I was stress we wouldnt make our 25-well 3 months to go and we are at 52 nights! Lost sleep for nothing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter