Hello! First Post

xPoorUnfortunateSoulx

Earning My Ears
Hello, everyone! My name is TJ and I’m from Detroit, Michigan. I’ve been listening to Pete & The DIS Unplugged crew for about three years now. I’ve been catching up on super old episodes on the podcast app; even going back to when Bob Varley was here with us!

I’m also thinking of moving to Florida to be closer to WDW. I’m a professional vocalist, a hairdresser, and a massage therapist. I’ve been contemplating working for the company for a while now. I almost did the DCP when I was 19 (a hot minute ago!)

Have any of YOU moved to Florida to be closer to the parks? So many people talk against it, however, when you’re passionate about something it’s about what is best for YOU! Not anyone else

Just for fun, here are some of my favorite rides & attractions af WDW and my favorite theme parks in order! (now I can feel a part of the DIS crew! Lol)

Parks in Order (Fav-Least Fav)
1. Magic Kingdom
2. Hollywood Studios
3. Epcot
4. Animal Kingdom

Top 3 Magic Kingdom
1. Pirates of the Carribean
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Under The Sea
(Honorable mentions are Splash Mountain and Carousel of Progress!)

Top 3 Hollywood Studios
1. Voyage of The Little Mermaid
2. Hollywood Tower of Terror
3. The Great Movie Ride (RIP...)

Top 3 Epcot
1. Frozen Ever After
2. Soarin
3. Journey into Imagination w/ Figment (I can only imagine the looks...)

Top 3 Animal Kingdom
1. Dinosaur
2. A Bugs Life
3. Circle of Life
(Mount Everest would be on this list, but every trip I take it’s always broken down and not running...)

Can’t wait to be apart of this forum on a larger scale!

Welcome and great list of favorites! Moving closer to Disney is a dream
For sure! Good luck!

Welcome! I see my favorite AK ride isn't on your list. DH and I love Kilimanjaro Safari!! We both really liked Great Movie Ride. Wish it was still there. But I'm looking forward to the new Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter