Heart Monitor at WDW?

lovethattink

TPAS Moderator
What should be expected as far as bag check and wearing the heart monitor in the heat?

My son wears a cooling vest and last time at WDW he had to take off the vest and let them inspect it.

They can inspect the unit, but I can't really take off the leads off me that it's attached to.

It's a Heartrak ECAT2.

They may want to see the unit, but you will not have to take it off. If he cannot go through the metal detector or be wanded, they have you pull the clothes against the body, just to show there is nothing big or bulky underneath (you can tell them if there is something under there like a monitor). Mostly they just want to be sure there isn't a weapon tucked into a waistband or something like that.

If the wand will not cause problems, you just tell them where there is metal, and they know what to expect. This is not the TSA where you basically have to strip.

They will not touch him at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter