• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary event

Any chance anyone going on the first night would be willing to post actual pictures of any of the following items:
#51 - #58 The Dress Shop Haunted Mansion Wallpaper Dress
#81-#86 Haunted Mansion 50th Camp Shirt
#184 - #188 31 Ghosts by Shag Camp Shirt
I'm going the second night and friend wanted me picking things up for her so I put them on my RSP but now it looks like she's not sure and might want me to return items depending on how they actually look...it would make things a lot easier for me if I can handle the return at the same time as my pick up as opposed to making another trip so I'd greatly appreciate anyone willing to help by posting pictures. Thanks!

Any chance anyone going on the first night would be willing to post actual pictures of any of the following items:
I'm going the second night and friend wanted me picking things up for her so I put them on my RSP but now it looks like she's not sure and might want me to return items depending on how they actually look...it would make things a lot easier for me if I can handle the return at the same time as my pick up as opposed to making another trip so I'd greatly appreciate anyone willing to help by posting pictures. Thanks!
I’m getting the 50th camp shirt for the first night, so I’ll definitely post a pic!

An important note regarding returns: Avoid waiting in line to return items at the event! If there are any items listed on your order that you no longer wish to purchase, please contact Disney Events by replying to this email:

• By Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 5 pm Eastern Time to avoid a charge to your card.
  • Between July 25 and August 2, 2019 by 5 pm Eastern for a refund to your credit card. Any adjustments for pins that you wish to make after this date must be done at the event upon check-in.
  • Final deadline for all returns is the night of your event (August 7th or 8th) by 10 PM. Note that #14 and #15 Mystery Set pins are non-refundable once opened.
  • Please note that you may also add to your order until August 2nd provided items are still available (maximum of 3 of each RSP item, 1 of each Buy It Now items, and 10 of each Mystery Set per person).

If you have any questions regarding your RSP results, please do not hesitate to contact Disney Events. Your Ghost Hosts are excited to see everyone for the Haunted Mansion 50th Event!

I am getting the Haunted Mansion dress and going on the first night, I can try to post a photo - I've been a longtime Disboards lurker - recent poster - so hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to post the photo on my phone :)

Well, the Before You Go emails are out, but still not a lot of new info.

It’s interesting to note that the costume guidelines are a lot more relaxed, though!

I'm interested to hear about the photopass opportunities in the ballroom. Wish they would have given more detail on timing of shows- that are supposed to be taking place during the event.

I'm interested to hear about the photopass opportunities in the ballroom. Wish they would have given more detail on timing of shows- that are supposed to be taking place during the event.
Yeah. Other than letting us know there’s photos and signings in the ballroom and 4 food/drink coupons we didn’t get much new info.

Que starts at 11:30 p.m.. I know the Park closes at midnight on the 8th which is when I'm going. I wonder what time they will start letting us in?

I would think they’d let us in around 12:30 or so. I’m imagining they want to to have time to clear the park before letting in the event crowd.

Now that I know the artist will be there signing, there is a print I wish I had gotten.

Does anybody know if I can add to the Rsp?

Side note: I got another email from Disney today saying the event pin became available if I would like it!! It was the only thing I didn’t get in my RSP so I’m glad it became available for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter