Has anyone taken an infant to the HDDR?

jenny2

DIS Veteran
We're off to WDW again in Sept, this time with our 2 year old DD and not-born-yet son (5 more weeks!!). When we go he'll be about 3 months old. Has anyone gone to the Hoop-dee-doo Review with a 3 month old? It's just the noise I'm concerned about. I'm hoping he'll either be asleep or nursing :) I haven't been since '91 and don't remember. I think our 2 year old will like it (at least I hope so!). Thanks for the input!

We took our 7 month old in March. She slept through most of it which was shocking because it is really loud. My one recommendation - bring a blanket for the baby and jackets/sweaters for yourselves. It was absolutely freezing in there.

We go to the HDDR every time we go to Disney. 2 of the times we went we had a small infant around 3 months. They loved the singing, it kept their attention, and we had no problems at all. I think one of the kids did fall asleep at that age too. It's somewhat loud at times, but at that young, babies seem to be able to sleep through just about anything... At least mine always did. Good luck, and have a great time.

We took our 3 month old daughter last June, along with our 3 year old and 5 year old. The baby mostly slept in her stroller ( it was kind of crowded for a stroller, but they didn't seem to mind). BTW, my 3 and 5 year olds loved it. We are going back this year ( to Disney) and that's the one thing they keep saying they want to do.

We took my goddaughter when she was 4months old. We "parked" her stroller with her in it right next to our table, which was right in front of the stage, and she slept through the entire show, banging chicken buckets and all. *L* Have a great time!

We took our DD's last year (8,3 & 3mo) Our infant did the best of all. She either slept or watched the crowd, unless she was nursing. Nothing seemed to bother her. Just a bit of advice, use the baby centers when you can, they are a great place to take a break and cool off. Also Disney has a little know sleeping baby policy. Because strollers aren't allowed in alot of restaurants, if the baby is sleeping let them know and they will let you bring your stroller in.

GOOD LUCK!!

I wanted to also add that they did let us bring our stroller inside HDD since our daughter wasn't sitting up yet and couldn't sit in a high chair. I was thrilled because it is just too difficult to eat while holding her - especially something like fried chicken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter