Has anyone ordered the Celebrations Magazine.....

What is this magazine about? I have never heard of it...how much is it?

This is a new magazine all about Disney..from what I gathered. There's the link below this and I think it's 24.99 for 6-7 issues throughout the year. The first one was supposed to be mailed sometime this month, but it looks like it's going to be sometime early October. This first issue is supposed to be about 80 pages!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes So, I hope you subscribe and have fun!!!

The moderators have decided that this thread is a better fit for the Theme Parks Community board.

I've subscribed to the magazine and am looking forward to receiving it. I have great confidence that Lou Mongello and the others will release a quality product. :)

Just FYI on Lou's show last week they mentioned that they were (obviously) behind schedule, but that it should be out to everyone God willing in the next 2-3 weeks. It's all completed on their end, but they need to publish and ship. They apologized for the delay, but really wanted to put out a quality product. So those of you looking for it, they swear it's coming soon!

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to let you all know that the magazine is officially in the hands of our friendy neighborhood postal carriers...so it should just be a matter of a few days now! (Believe me, no one is more anxious to see this than I am...lots of sleepless nights the last several weeks!:) )
For everyone who has been waiting, (and I know some of you have been waiting for a while!) I want to give you a big big THANK YOU for your patience! As you've heard we've had a few "first issue" delays...mostly having to do with trying to make this the best magazine we could (and there was some late news from Disney that popped in at the last minute that we wanted to be sure to get into the first issue).
The good news is that we are right back at work on the second issue slated for early December (really!!) so we hope to be back on our original schedule very soon.
On behalf of Lou, myself and everyone involved, I sincerely hope you enjoy the first issue (it was a lot of fun putting it together), and while we were a bit bumpy getting out of the gate, we hope that everyone agrees that it was worth the extra wait.
Please spread the word, I know there are a lot of anxious folks out there...but the wait is nearly over. And this is just the beginning...the best is yet to come!!
Again...thank you SO MUCH to everyone who's subscribed!!
Tim Foster
Celebrations Magazine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter