Has anyone ordered the Celebrations Magazine.....

baby1disney

DIS Veteran
and if so, have you gotten it yet?? I ordered mine I think about a couple of weeks to a month ago and I still haven't gotten it yet. I think I'm going to email them and see what's going with that.

I just wanted to see if anyone else has gotten it and what they think of it!! I can't wait to get mine!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

I placed my order the week that they announced the magazine and can't wait for the first issue. Lou mentioned on his podcast this past Sunday that they are trying to get the first issue to press ASAP. I'm thinking we will see something at the end of this month or early October. But this is just a guess on my part. It will probably come next week when we are at WDW and be waiting for me when I get home. Don't know yet if that will make me happy or sad (since I will be in post-trip let down mode).

I haven't received it yet. They said it would come out in September so I guess it could still be a little bit of time before it is actually in our mailboxes.

I orderd about 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting. I wish it would come already!:thumbsup2

Yep. I ordered it the first week of August, they charged me immediately.....I have yet to see my first magazine. ;)

I just now recieved an email from them. Here is what it says:

We are still hoping for the end of September, but it looks like the first issue will be slipping into early October. We just have so many good things we're trying to squeeze into the first issue that it's talking a little bit of extra time to make it just right. But it will be arriving soon, I hope you enjoy it!

:goodvibes :cool1: :goodvibes :cool1: :goodvibes :cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Gives me good feelings about this!!!! Ooohhh, maybe it'll be cool enough out where I could read it while sipping hot cocoa/hot tea!!!!! :surfweb:

I cannot wait! I already love having the Orlando Attractions Mag, so this will be even more to look forward to!

Funny. I just tried to order this and got this message. Grrrrrr.

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

That bodes ill.

Ooops, never mind. Cookie problem on my end. :headache:

Funny. I just tried to order this and got this message. Grrrrrr.

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

That bodes ill.

HI,
I just ordered it and paid with Paypal and had no issues. Try again.

Thank you for the hints on how to getthe magazine.
I miss the old Disney themed magazine and now my kids miss their Disney kid-style magazine.

I hope the new Celbrations magazine is just as good. :goodvibes

I'm also waiting.....It seems like I ordered it about a month ago, but nothing yet. Like another poster mentioned, they took the payment right away, but are making us wait forever. Hopefully, its worth the wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter