Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Wait...did Blue Bayou take the Monte Cristo completely off the menu???
My son and I just ate at BB yesterday and the Monte Cristo was on the menu. DS ordered it and loved it. The menu listed online and in the app doesn’t show everything that was on the menu we received at the restaurant. I wish I took a picture of it, but I definitely was surprised to see things on there that didn’t show up in the app.

I'll try Napa Rose although I'm not sure if I'll get reservations this late. I really am missing Steakhouse 55 right now.

Or I guess we could change that dinner to a quick service and save the money.
Seriously there needs to be a steakhouse on property! My 13-year old’s only food request for our upcoming day was the filet from Blue Bayou…. Guess I’m setting an alert for Catal or napa rose!

Seriously there needs to be a steakhouse on property! My 13-year old’s only food request for our upcoming day was the filet from Blue Bayou…. Guess I’m setting an alert for Catal or napa rose!
The steak was on the menu at Blue Bayou when we were there yesterday.

My son and I just ate at BB yesterday and the Monte Cristo was on the menu. DS ordered it and loved it. The menu listed online and in the app doesn’t show everything that was on the menu we received at the restaurant. I wish I took a picture of it, but I definitely was surprised to see things on there that didn’t show up in the app.
Oh my gosh, THANK YOU for this information!! I hope someone else will confirm closer to my dates :)

When are your dates? I’m sure one of us that is more local could check the menu for ya… they have it at the host stand. I’d be happy to if I’m there close to your trip.
We'll be there Dec 6-10. Current res for BB is 12/6 at 11:50

hey everyone just checking in, we dont have any trips planned until march but end of January we will be in LA for an event. My boys have asked if we can go to Goofys kitchen for PBJ pizza before we head home. We have not been in quite some time. Can anyone tell me is this a difficult reservation to get? also do they still serve the pizza? Thanks so much!

hey everyone just checking in, we dont have any trips planned until march but end of January we will be in LA for an event. My boys have asked if we can go to Goofys kitchen for PBJ pizza before we head home. We have not been in quite some time. Can anyone tell me is this a difficult reservation to get? also do they still serve the pizza? Thanks so much!
Menu shows "assorted pizzas."

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland-hotel/goofys-kitchen/menus/dinner/

Here's a YouTube video a couple of months old with the guests having it.

Reservations aren't open for late January yet, but it looks like there are a lot of open dates all through January.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland-hotel/goofys-kitchen/availability-modal

I'm curious to hear from folks who have had success booking their reservations before 6am. I tried this morning - the date was highlighted but I got the "we're sorry" message when I tried to search times. Everything worked exactly at 6am. I tried 2 browsers. Maybe this is just the way it is!

I'm booking my harder-to-get reservations tomorrow so I want to set myself up for success! Any advice is appreciated.

I'm curious to hear from folks who have had success booking their reservations before 6am. I tried this morning - the date was highlighted but I got the "we're sorry" message when I tried to search times. Everything worked exactly at 6am. I tried 2 browsers. Maybe this is just the way it is!

I'm booking my harder-to-get reservations tomorrow so I want to set myself up for success! Any advice is appreciated.
I wish I could tell you how or why it let me in early but I have no idea. My husband did not get in early on his dining duty days for the same trip.

I wish I could tell you how or why it let me in early but I have no idea. My husband did not get in early on his dining duty days for the same trip.
Same for me. I was away from home and used my phone rather than my desktop (don't know if that made a difference or not). Reservations would drop at random early times for 3 of my 4 days, usually between 3-5 AM. I never saw anything drop at midnight. I didn't try between 12-3 because I'm not going to stay up all night for it!

So I don't know if it makes a difference which browser you use, what kind of device you use, or if it's all just a shell game!

I could get in on both my laptop using Chrome and my Pixel using the app. No clue why it let me in early. No rhyme or reason for mine.

I had the pb&j pizza in July. Definitely there. I would think late January shouldn't be too difficult to get a reservation, just be sure to hop on at the 60 day mark to book the reservation.

Not sure if you are interested in leaving property but we have Tangerine Room booked at the Westin for Thanksgiving Dinner - we ate there last year and it was the most amazing buffet. We previously had had Thanksgiving dinner at both Paradise Pier and Storytellers at GCH and both were extremely meh.

Thank you for this ! Open table wasn't showing anything online but I called and they were able to get me in !

I had Storytellers reserved but reading mixed things for Thanksgiving this has me excited more. Driving down from the SF bay area after work tomorrow..(give me strength) and no parks Thursday just a lot of good food and drink and maybe a stoll in downtown disney :)

Does anyone know if the table service places just don't share their Thanksgiving menu options until the day-of? We decided to go tomorrow so booked two places based on previous years' menus. I guess I assumed there'd be something available to review beforehand so we could narrow it down and cancel one. But I haven't seen anything announced or in the app, so am wondering if it's usually just something you discover once at the restaurant. I'm not referring to the hotel buffets, but places like River Belle, Carnation, Wine Country Trattoria, etc. I was assuming they'd have some Thanksgiving foods again as in previous year, but maybe I'm wrong...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter