Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Does anyone know if River Belle Terrace takes reservations for breakfast? I don't see the option and just wanted to make sure. It's showing Dinner (after 4pm) as the only option.

Does anyone know if River Belle Terrace takes reservations for breakfast? I don't see the option and just wanted to make sure. It's showing Dinner (after 4pm) as the only option.
I really like the sound of the posted menu, but I have not seen reservations show up at all in December. If you're on the app and start from River Belle Terrace page (not the general dining reservations search) - you can see that breakfast shows up as an option through Nov. 28 and then just stops. I'm not saying that there is actually availability through the 28th - but once you've entered your party number, you can see the meal category of breakfast is there... and then on the 29th and later - it's gone. Maybe they load them later? or they are getting rid it? who knows.

Question, how likely is it that we can get a table inside Trader Sam's without a reservation? I already set up alerts in case we are lucky (it was an unexpected trip). We don't mind waiting, I was thinking we could get on the waiting list and do some shopping if possible or just hang out if needed but if there is zero chance of getting a table inside then we just won't bother.

Thanks!

Question, how likely is it that we can get a table inside Trader Sam's without a reservation? I already set up alerts in case we are lucky (it was an unexpected trip). We don't mind waiting, I was thinking we could get on the waiting list and do some shopping if possible or just hang out if needed but if there is zero chance of getting a table inside then we just won't bother.

Thanks!
How many are in your party? We were twice able to do this successfully as a party of 2, and this was in the evening.

I have some early December dining reservations that I am going to let go of this weekend- all are party of 2:

Monday, Dec 5th: Blue Bayou at 11 AM
Wednesday, Dec 7th: Breakfast with Minnie Friends at Plaza Inn: 10:40 AM
Friday, December 9th: Disney Princess Breakfast at Grand Californian Hotel: 10:40 AM

DM me to coordinate (and I'll update this post if any are taken)

Not happy with the Blue Bayou menu changes. Surprised by so few entrees.
Yeah, I’m waiting for my partner to wake up so I can announce that we are going to have to drop Blue Bayou and it’s too late to pick up anything else. Quick Service here we come.

Oh wow .. that new menu just looks so disappointing. We may end up cancelling also. So sad.

Well darn. I'll be dropping our Cafe Orleans reservation due to the menu changes. What a bummer. My daughter and her friend would like a steak dinner while we are there. We're on property and not leaving that area. Is there any other menu with a steak on it?

Well darn. I'll be dropping our Cafe Orleans reservation due to the menu changes. What a bummer. My daughter and her friend would like a steak dinner while we are there. We're on property and not leaving that area. Is there any other menu with a steak on it?
There IS a Flemings at the Westin.

I am sure Napa Rose has steak (though their menu changes often).
Carthay Circle has a New York steak at DCA
Catal in Downtown Disney has a filet
Wine Country Trattoria in DCA has a rib-eye

. But I don't see it on any of the other menus inside Disneyland

There is not a single entree that my daughter and I would eat. No Monte Cristo and everything is too spicy. If the menu doesn't change before early December we will have no choice but to cancel also.
Same here! I love going to Blue Bayou, but they've systematically removed everything I like. The Monte Cristo gone? That kills it for me. I have a reservation for Dec 6, but unless something happens between now and then, I'm going to cancel.

My family is heartbroken by the removal of the jambalaya from the menu -- that was my son's very favorite dish.

There IS a Flemings at the Westin.

I am sure Napa Rose has steak (though their menu changes often).
Carthay Circle has a New York steak at DCA
Catal in Downtown Disney has a filet
Wine Country Trattoria in DCA has a rib-eye

. But I don't see it on any of the other menus inside Disneyland

I'll try Napa Rose although I'm not sure if I'll get reservations this late. I really am missing Steakhouse 55 right now.

Or I guess we could change that dinner to a quick service and save the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter