Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I was only able to manage a 2:10 res for LL on the same day we have a 4:30 res for WCT. Does it seem worth it to keep the LL if it is just going to be snacks/apps for us? We've never been so I was mainly hoping for some ambiance. Was very surprised I couldn't get anything later for WCT (I'm booking for a party of 13, so I have to do all kinds of tricks to make anything work).
As much as I love LL, I wouldn’t personally. That’s a lot of sitting around eating and drinking when you could be experiencing other things.

I was only able to manage a 2:10 res for LL on the same day we have a 4:30 res for WCT. Does it seem worth it to keep the LL if it is just going to be snacks/apps for us? We've never been so I was mainly hoping for some ambiance. Was very surprised I couldn't get anything later for WCT (I'm booking for a party of 13, so I have to do all kinds of tricks to make anything work).
If it were my family, I’d probably cancel one or the other. And if I could only keep one, I’d probably keep LL as a late lunch and then do a QS for dinner that night.

BUT! If your group of 13 really wants to do both, I can also see this working since a) you could do drinks and an app at LL (maybe know what you want order when you’re first seated so you get your food on the earlier side) and b) the 2:00 - 5:45 time frame where you will essentially be sitting down (in the AC or at least in the shade) and not doing rides/attractions will be during the hottest and most crowded part of the day with the longest lines for everything.

Is it 6am EST or 6AM PST?? My 60 day is fast approaching.
It is definitely 6am PST. At least right now. I spent 4 days in a row last week getting all of my reservations at exactly 6am for each day of our June trip. I pretty much got everything we wanted, but just barely. Things like Oga's, Lamplight Lounge and Trader Sam's are pretty much gone by around 6:10. Good luck!

How does the dining reservations work. I have one day where I am trying to make a reservation for the Princess Adventure Breakfast at Napa Rose in the morning, and a World of Color dessert party in the evening. Do you reserve and pay the reservation fee one at a time, or do you add each to a shopping part situation and then check out? I'm the only one of our group that will be doing this. The other adult is not adept with smartphone stuff.

How does the dining reservations work. I have one day where I am trying to make a reservation for the Princess Adventure Breakfast at Napa Rose in the morning, and a World of Color dessert party in the evening. Do you reserve and pay the reservation fee one at a time, or do you add each to a shopping part situation and then check out? I'm the only one of our group that will be doing this. The other adult is not adept with smartphone stuff.
One at a time.

Trying to get reservations for DLR today - it looks like there's a "virtual queue" on the website? With no indication that it's ever possible to leave the queue.

What should the expectations be? This is very different website behavior than for DW dining reservations which I'm an old, practiced hand at.

Trying to get reservations for DLR today - it looks like there's a "virtual queue" on the website? With no indication that it's ever possible to leave the queue.

What should the expectations be? This is very different website behavior than for DW dining reservations which I'm an old, practiced hand at.
It’s because they are dropping the World of
Color Dessert Party reservations today.

Everyone is trying to get the WOC dessert reservations so the whole system seems to be in a waiting room. For regular dining reservations you should be able to use the app and when it directs you to the disney dining website just swipe back and you'll be in the regular dining reservation area with the times available.

Everyone is trying to get the WOC dessert reservations so the whole system seems to be in a waiting room. For regular dining reservations you should be able to use the app and when it directs you to the disney dining website just swipe back and you'll be in the regular dining reservation area with the times available.

Unfortunately that trick doesn't work. You swipe back to the app, can enter your party size, date, and time, and then it just pops up the screen again to tell you to go back to the website.

Are you on iPhone? I think that's the issue. Glad I got my ADRs at 6am PT. I hate the queues. Good luck.

On the web (from my laptop), you can't make ADRs at all right now - it just throws you in the queue.

From the iPhone, you can do it but it's super annoying, you have to keep following the app's link to the web, then swiping back to the app. I had to do this at least 3 times to complete a single ADR.

They seem to be holding back reservations in preparation for Fantasmic Dining Packages at some point in the future.
Thank you! I wasn’t sure if it was going to be closed because I was told Blue Bayou might be closed for the Pirates refurb and it wasn’t showing up for reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter