• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I did get a Sat lunch at Craftsman Bar with this app. It's not my first choice but it's a place to sit, eat, and re-group. I've also been trying on my own a couple times a day when I have a min.
Craftsman has the best food onsite in my opinion. It's also one of the easier places to book. So, if you see one of your other choices pop up around the same time, it's worth it to cancel Craftsman since you can pretty easily get that again.

Based on where you want to dine, it looks like you want a bar/alcohol. If that is the case, you can also do a walk in visit to Hearthstone in the lobby at the Grand. They do have a menu/table service and there is seating indoors or you can ask for to go containers and sit outside. At any rate, as the days get closer, people will likely be cancelling reservations. I hope you get some of the ones that you want. If you don't, go there first thing in the morning and see if they will add you to the walk up list.

I paid for a one month subscription for Mousewatchers.
What I REALLY want is Lamp Light, Ogas, or Trader Sams Nov 11-14.... but today, I did get a Sat lunch at Craftsman Bar with this app. It's not my first choice but it's a place to sit, eat, and re-group. I've also been trying on my own a couple times a day when I have a min.

Is the One Month subscription a calendar month? Or 30-days from when you sign up? I couldn't find that info on their site. TIA

Craftsman has the best food onsite in my opinion. It's also one of the easier places to book. So, if you see one of your other choices pop up around the same time, it's worth it to cancel Craftsman since you can pretty easily get that again.

I can't but feel like I'm the only one who had a less than stellar experience at Craftsman Bar and Grill. No one ackowledged my reservation 30 minutes past , food was cold and mediocore at best , servuce was good but left a sour taste in my mouth to make a special trip over if not staying at the GCH or at least a down time day.
I know I should give it another shot but much prefer Carthay Circle Lounge and can usually snag a reservation there the day before or same day.

So I had a trip planned for dapper day weekend. Well, work just put me on call even though I requested it off months ago. :sad2:
I will be canceling my dining res at 5:30 MST. (30 min) I will be canceling in this order. All for parties of 4.
I have Nov
12. Trader Sam's. 10:55pm
13. Ogas. 12:40pm
14. BB. 11:20

Hi all,
Please let me know if I should post this in another thread. I think this is somewhat on-topic since it pertains to dining.

I'm putting together a list of breakfast options for our upcoming honeymoon- we're staying 4 nights at the GCH. I normally have cereal at home, but while traveling I normally bring bananas for breakfast. My husband might want a more substantial meal though, so this list is mostly for him. He's a meat & potatoes kinda guy, and he's big on breakfast burritos. Does anyone have extra places that you'd recommend (not Starbucks)? Quick service or to-go is best, and we already have reservations for breakfast at Carnation Cafe, Storytellers, and brunch at Lamplight.

Disneyland Park
Red Rose Taverne in Fantasyland - Beast's burger, Mickey pancake, breakfast platter
Ronto Roaster's in Galaxy's Edge - Ronto morning wrap
Jolly Holiday - Egg bacon croissant
Cart- Breakfast chimichanga Does anyone know where this cart is located at?

DCA
Cappuccino Cart in Pacific Wharf- aka Joffrey's Coffee stand- Chorizo breakfast burrito
Cart- Breakfast chimichanga Is there a chimichanga cart at DCA too, and if so, where is the location? I'm not 100% about this.

Downtown Disney
Tangaroa Terrace near DLH - Tangaroa Toast, American breakfast, japanese pancakes
La Brea Bakery- NOT the Express side - Brioche sandwich, breakfast croissant, blueberry pancakes, pecan french toast
Jazz Kitchen (Open at 9am)- Beignets

Hotels:
Craftsman Bar & Grill - Belgian waffle, breakfast burrito, biscuit french toast, American breakfast
Storytellers
Goofy's at DLH

Pym’s in DCA also has some decent breakfast offerings. We ALWAYS do the beignets at RBJK in DTD on departure day! They are delicious but very messy!!

Keep checking the app for those reservations.
In the last 12 hours I've scored the following:

Blue Bayou for tomorrow @7:10pm
Carnation Cafe Breakfast 10/28 @ 10:30am
Trader Sam's Tiki Bar 10/28 @ 4:20pm
Lamplight Brunch 10/29 @ 10:25am
Curious how you got Trader Sam’s? Through the app or website? I never ever see it.

Trying to get BB and Lamplight on November 18th and 19th. I’m on Mousewatchers but even if a jump on the app 2 minutes after being notified the reservations seem to be gone.
More like 30 seconds! I’ve gotten them but only because I was on my computer and opened the email as soon as it arrived in my inbox.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter