Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I'm going to let go of 2 reservations I got on 12/23 because I got them for the 24th & 25th.

12/23 Lamplight Lounge at 6:35
12/23 Trader Sam's 7:45

I know that doesn't help because we don't know when they go back in the queue. But if you are looking for that day maybe look for those times.

I am going to let go of a couple of reservations as well.

11/23 8:20am Plaza Inn
11/26 12:45pm Storytellers

Disneyland Park
Red Rose Taverne in Fantasyland - Beast's burger, Mickey pancake, breakfast platter
Ronto Roaster's in Galaxy's Edge - Ronto morning wrap
Jolly Holiday - Egg bacon croissant
Cart- Breakfast chimichanga Does anyone know where this cart is located at?

DCA
Cappuccino Cart in Pacific Wharf- aka Joffrey's Coffee stand- Chorizo breakfast burrito
Cart- Breakfast chimichanga Is there a chimichanga cart at DCA too, and if so, where is the location? I'm not 100% about this.
I can 100% vouch for the Ronto Morning Wrap -- so tasty! And the breakfast chimichanga was at the top of my husband's Disneyland food list (ok, second below Blue Bayou). It can be found at the Ship to Shore Marketplace cart just past the loading area for the Columbia and Mark Twain.

I don't personally know of any places in DCA that serve the breakfast chimichanga, but it's usually at places that serve turkey legs during the day, so maybe check Poultry Palace in Pixar Pier in the morning? The Shawarma Palace cart near Guardians also serves breakfast food -- we had an Impossible breakfast wrap there and it was quite a good breakfast on-the-go.

lol why does the river bell restaurant suck so bad??

i mean its always available for reservation too. lol

why dont they plow it down and put in something else hmmm

I know what you mean! That used to be our favorite restaurant, and they had a really great breakfast back in the day. I always reserve there but then cancel because there's just nothing that great on the menu. Also we went there for the Fantasmic dinner 2 years ago and the food was awful.

Everyone has different taste preferences. Personally, their menu is my favorite of the current in park table service options.
Yes, this was my point. But I will say this is the one restaurant inside DL that consistently has resturant reservations available when everything else is booked solid.

they have times open on xmas day right now !!! lol :p

river bell......

u know when the bbq bucket ranch closed down (one of our fav places to chill) we ran over to the river bell and tried its faire.....

but yah now the menu changed a bit hmmm.

man we are some serious bbq hogs though hahahahah

on our halloween trip to disneyland, this is how we roll at bengals :p

$80 bux of bengals for 2 peeps hahahahah :p

im not a big boy either, i do usa triathlon hahahaha

mmmmm bengals

fancy like....... bengals on a saturday night done just right....... :p :p :p

I was finally able to snag BB at lunch on 11/12. I missed the notification for one through Mouse Dining last night but just happened to have my email up at work and saw an alert go through about 45 minutes ago and to my surprise it was still available when I clicked on it. This is the one I really wanted to get...the trip would have still been great without it but finally going to be able to be on the other side and not just floating past.

Just snagged Napa Rose for this coming Sunday night for our party of 3!

That replaced our GCH Craftsman Bar reservation for Sunday night.

That allowed us to pick up GCH Craftsman Bar for Saturday, replacing our reservation for River Belle. Especially after the recent posts….happy to ditch that one!

Everyone has different taste preferences. Personally, their menu is my favorite of the current in park table service options.
I liked the fried chicken. I think it had a slight kick to it. I honestly can't recall. My complaint was that a lot of the seats were out in the sun with no shade. But I think that has been fixed...?

Is there a Festival of Holidays or holiday food 2021 thread yet? I am asking since I was watching KTLA at a hotel yesterday morning (11/1) and they had a special about Disneyland, including food coming to the Festival of Holidays! I snagged a quick picture (see below). I wonder if anyone else watched it or happened to record it.

ETA: I found the news clip on their website! The food items are 2:15 in.
https://ktla.com/entertainment/ktla...ay-party-at-disney-california-adventure-park/

Last edited:
Is there a Festival of Holidays or holiday food 2021 thread yet? I am asking since I was watching KTLA at a hotel yesterday morning (11/1) and they had a special about Disneyland, including food coming to the Festival of Holidays!

Oh man, that Santa hat with peppermint and chocolate ganache and tiny macarons?! I want to try that! Normally, I stay away from all of that food coloring, but I really want to taste that hat :)

Oh man, that Santa hat with peppermint and chocolate ganache and tiny macarons?! I want to try that! Normally, I stay away from all of that food coloring, but I really want to taste that hat :)

I'm fairly certain that Disney uses a natural red food coloring for the macarons, because the raspberry one never tastes bitter and red food coloring ALWAYS tastes bitter. I think they use a beet extract.

The Disneyland Christmas Foodie Guide came out today! I bet someone else posted about it already, but since I sorta referenced it above, below is a link for anyone who is curious or anxiously awaiting all these goodies:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...isneyland-resort-the-merriest-place-on-earth/

My husband and I are reading the guide right now and drooling! LOL! I just told him we're going to have to eat at least 4 meals a day while at Disneyland so we can try all the holiday foods!!!!!!!

Sooo happy the Foodie Guide was released today! I have mixed feelings about there being no plant based/meatless meal options. On one hand, I wish there was but on the other there is already SO many things I want to try on our 4 day trip that more options I wouldn't have time for anyway. The desserts and drinks sound amazing though. I'm intrigued by those Creme Brulee's. I also anticipate the Festival of Holidays food booth post. I bet that post is coming next week.

So excited by the food guide and all the options at counter service make me less sad about not getting all the sit downs we wanted.

Any guesses to when the Plaza Inn parade dining package will become available? And in past experience, has it been worth it?

Sooo happy the Foodie Guide was released today! I have mixed feelings about there being no plant based/meatless meal options. On one hand, I wish there was but on the other there is already SO many things I want to try on our 4 day trip that more options I wouldn't have time for anyway. The desserts and drinks sound amazing though. I'm intrigued by those Creme Brulee's. I also anticipate the Festival of Holidays food booth post. I bet that post is coming next week.

I am also hoping that Festival of the Holidays has more vegetarian options!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter