Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

In preparation for my own Disney Dining LOSER button...😂 could someone share which way you have secured a reservation?

1. By clicking "Check Dining Availability" on the Disney App and searching all available restaurants?

2. Or by choosing a restaurant directly from the Park Map and clicking "Reserve Dining?"

These are the only two ways, correct?

In preparation for my own Disney Dining LOSER button...😂 could someone share which way you have secured a reservation?

1. By clicking "Check Dining Availability" on the Disney App and searching all available restaurants?

2. Or by choosing a restaurant directly from the Park Map and clicking "Reserve Dining?"

These are the only two ways, correct?

I have made reservations both ways.

I'll check Dining Availability if WHEN I eat is the priority. What's is available around 6:00 on Tuesday?

I'll go to the specific restaurant if WHERE is the priority. I want to eat at Blue Bayou. I'll take anything I can get!

Has reservations for BB opened up in for November yet? I can see something for almost every other restaurant.. but not that,,,

If you look back in this thread a bit, there's a bunch of people who have been looking for BB and Oga's for October dates for a while. It's quiet frustrating.
I've seen them. It's just been a while and wasn't sure if that status has changed for anyone. Last reservation I saw anyone get was 10/2.

I got all my reservations up till Halloween set, but I couldn't book bb for November. Anyone have luck booking bb for November?

I am curious when ADRs are typically becoming available these days. November 11 is now at 60 days and hi lighted but nothing is bookable.

I am curious when ADRs are typically becoming available these days. November 11 is now at 60 days and hi lighted but nothing is bookable.
It's all random. For a specific day, you could see some ADRs open at 55 days, others at 40 days, a few at 20 days and a couple 5 days out. Doesn't generally happen quite like that, but that's about how frustrating it's been.

Your best bet is utilizing a reservation finder. Otherwise you'll be checking every day until your trip. Good luck!

As previous poster said, it's random. I was able to get Lamplight Lounge 55 days out and Goofys Kitchen 47 days out, both just by random checks. I've been signed up on watch service since 65 days out (now 43 days out) for Blue Bayou and haven't had any alerts.

We are going November 10-14th and while I wasn't able to book anything yesterday for November 10 (when the window opened) today I was able to book Goofy's for dinner on the night of the 10th so it might only be lagging behind the 60 day mark now by a day or two. I can't book anything for the 11th yet, either. I'll try again tomorrow.

What time do reservations go live again? I know they don't always post right away now but Im going to be up that early anyways haha.

I'm going to drop two reservations for Sunday, Oct. 3 - Carnation Cafe at 11:30 for two guests and Trader Sams at 2:55 for three guests.

If anybody wants them, message me and I'll coordinate a time to drop them. Otherwise, I'll let them go Wednesday.

What time do reservations go live again? I know they don't always post right away now but Im going to be up that early anyways haha.

I tried checking at 3am the first few days I was looking but nothing turned up. In the end I was able to get my reservations starting at between 5-6am PST, and then throughout the day. From what I've heard it's just pretty random when they pop up.

Yes, it varies a lot. I've seen them come available at 3 AM and 6 AM Pacific for the first reservation drop, then anytime as people start cancelling, etc. When I got my original BB reservations, one popped up at about 9 PM Pacific, which was unusual because it was actually 61 days out. I think it was a fluke and am not sure how it even happened. Only one time slot was available and I grabbed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter