Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I haven't seen any of those for mid Oct. I have been checking my dates (15-18) everyday 4 or 5 times a day since 8/16 and have never seen any of those for my dates.
Ditto for my dates (Oct. 12 - 15), specifically for BB and Oga's Cantina. No alerts either.

Oh good - it's not just me! I am sure I'll get an alert, but start getting paranoid after awhile lol

I've been looking for Minnie's in November. The breakfast has started up again, right? I don't know if I'm wasting my time looking or they just haven't released any reservations yet.

I'm hoping Blue Bayou will become available, too.

Luckily I've gotten reservations for Wine Country Trattoria, Cafe Orleans, River Belle Terrace and Storytellers.

I've been looking for Minnie's in November. The breakfast has started up again, right? I don't know if I'm wasting my time looking or they just haven't released any reservations yet.

I'm hoping Blue Bayou will become available, too.

Luckily I've gotten reservations for Wine Country Trattoria, Cafe Orleans, River Belle Terrace and Storytellers.

It has started, I have a ressie at Minnie's in two weeks! But I don't think November has been released yet!

You really need to check everyday it seems as though people drop reservations and you have to be there at just the right time. I am going September 19th to the 24th. I booked breakfast at the Plaza for the 20th just last night as well as a late lunch at Ralph Brennan's Jazz kitchen on the 23rd. I had previously book Lamplight for the 20th at 4:15. Last night a reservation for the same date for a late lunch came up. I booked it but then canceled and decided to keep the later reservation. It just seems that you have to check periodically. I would like to book the Carnation Cafe while I am there. I understand that it is opening on the 16th. Hopefully reservations will open soon.

I have a Lamplight for next week that that I will be canceling - 2 people 7:40pm 9/13

Will cancel tomorrow noon unless someone wants to coordinate

The Carnation Cafe is scheduled to open on Thursday, 9/16 (during my trip!) but I don't see any option to search for a reservation there. Do you think they'll be walk-up only on opening day?
dont worry...it will come available on the 15th...when they opened up Plaza Inn...they made it seem like it would be early so we were up super early but sat in a queue...finally a little before 8am they came available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter