Has anyone experienced the Fantasy with a vegan diet recently ?

Disneygirlxo91

Mouseketeer
Curious if anyone has any recent experiences as a vegan on the fantasy - I’ve seen different reviews on the dream. I’ve gone on 8 DCL cruises this year as a pescatarian, and I know Disney is very accommodating but I am going with my sister who is a vegan next month and just hoping to get some ideas of what to except.

You can Google the menus to get an idea of what she might be able to eat.

I am on the Fantasy now. All of the dining room menus have a vegetarian section, and most or all have plant-based options. Cabanas has a daily plant-based lunch special.

She should talk to the server each night before and discuss options. They will generally review some extra options not on a menu. If she likes any specific item they may also offer to have it available for her each evening.

She should talk to the server each night before and discuss options. They will generally review some extra options not on a menu. If she likes any specific item they may also offer to have it available for her each evening.
I should say that a quick google will lead her to some Disney vegan blogs. There are a couple of vegan vloggers who cruise Disney, as well. I’d def search out their channels and blogs for more detailed info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter