~*Harry Potter Roleplay!*~

Serene was one of the last to be Sorted. Just when she thought she was never gonna be Sorted, she heard her name be called.
"BRISBANE, SERENE"
Serene walked to the Hat and put it on her head.

"ah" said a little voice in her ear. "Interesting. I shall put you in....RAVENCLAW!" The last word was shouted to everyone and with relief, Serene took off the hat and joined the Ravenclaw table.

Niamh and Libby waved at George from the Gryffindor table. Perpetua and Niamh were sitting opposite Libby, and then they waited for the headmaster/mistress (man or woman? sticking to harry potter teachers? inform me! :D) to make the yearly speech that her brother spoke so highly of. speaking of her brother, she glanced up the table and her her brother grin and wink at her. she decided she would send Florean to her parents tomorrow, to let them know that she was in Gryffindor, and all was well and happy, and that she had made friends.

((sorry i haven't posted in a while...i've been a bit busy.))

Selena was standing in the crowd of first years nervous for her turn. Her parents wanted her to be in Slytherin because of their heritage, almost all of her family had been slytherin. Selena however had always wanted to be in Gryffindor. Although Slytherin might be interesting she wanted to break the mold and do something different. She was thinking about this when her name was called. She anxiously walked up the steps and sat down in the chair. The hat was placed upon her head and she waited. "Hmmm...pure blood i see...and your family has been in Slytherin for ages...but you are very different. There's many possibilities for you, but you'd best be suited for.....GRYFFINDOR!" Selena excitedly jumped off the chair and practically skipped to the gryffindor table and sat by the other recently sorted first years.

((wow that's alot. lol))

((dont worry if you dont post alot, :-) ))

Libby clapped as she watched the excited looking girl skip down the two minor steps, and headed towards the Gryffindor table. the girl sat down next to Libby. "hi! My name is Libby, what is yours?"

The food suddenly appeared on the plates and George grabbed some sausages, potatoes, and roast chicken straight away. He was starving, and had only eaten a few sweets on the Hogwarts Express. He poured some pumpkin juice into his goblet, and took a huge gulp, savouring the taste.

Libby, Selena and Niamh chatted for a while, until the feast suddenly appeared on the table. Libby immediately started shoveling roast potatoes, yorkshires and chicken onto her plate. she poured herself a drink, and drowned her dinenr in gravy. she then greedily tucked in.

Perpetua talked to the other girls that she know who were at her table, before digging into the delicious food

Soon after they all leant back in their seats, stuffed with food, desserts appeared on teh table. Libby went straight for the delicious looking treacle tart!

George was starting to feel stuffed until the dessert came. He grabbed a scoop of ice cream which turned out to be strawberry and peanut butter, and a cauldron cake.

Again, they all stuffed themselves silly, until they could take no more. they leant back in their chairs, only to be told to follow their house prefects up to their new dormitories. Perpetua, Libby, Selena and Niamh climbed their way up to moving staircases, until the eventually reached the seventh floor. the prefect tole them the new password which was 'Lepus Somnus Puteus'. They were told to remember this, otherwise they would be trapped outside their common room. they went in and saw a fire roaring in the corner, and the room was filled with soft red and gold armchairs, sofas and beanbags. there was a threadbare carpet on the wooden floor, and several desks. Libby went up to investigate her new dormitory, where she found her luggage, and a new Gryffindor scarf, hat, gloves and pennant. (there is more that they get i think? i just dont know what it is xD)

Selena walked into the common room with the other girls and instantly felt at home. She smiled as the warm fire crackled and she took in all of the Red and Gold decor. Next she went up to the girls dormitories to unpack and organize.

((whoooops! sorry i forgot to include you... maybe i got two people mixed up? sorry!))

Libby saw Selena come into the dormitory, and was excited to see many familiar faces from the train, and started to unpack her things from her trunk.

George followed the prefects up to Ravenclaw Tower, walked into the common rooms and quickly headed up to the boys dormitories. He had time to check out the common room later. He just wanted to sleep. When he entered the room, he found his luggage in the room by a bed, as well as his new barn owl, Abecca. He gave her some pellets and just got into bed without changing clothes. George fell asleep instantly.

((haha no problem!))

After everything was organized to her satisfaction she sat on her bed and began to write a letter. The letter was for her uncle ignis. He was like a second father to her...and was the only one who truly showed her kindness and love. She missed him and had promised to write to him about her first day at Hogwarts. After she was happy with the letter she tucked it into her robes for the next day so she wouldn't forget it.

Libby looked at her bed and was ecstatic, a whole four poster?! she pulled her pjs on, and stuffed a hoodie on top. she grabbed some parchment, her new quill and some ink, and quickly wrote a letter to her parents, telling them how excited she was, and that she was in Gryffindor. she attatched the letter to Florean, and let her out of the window. she went and sat in a circle, in the middle of the room with the other girls in her dormitory. they were taking it in turns to say one random fact about themselves, to get to know each other better.

Selena got off her bed put on her pj's and sat in the circle of girls on the floor. She wanted to get to know more people and hoped she would find her first real friend here.

Libby went first. "Ok. I live in a village called Fernway St. Malachy (rotfl, ron weasley take (; ) and I have an older brother called Evan in 3rd year in Gryffindor and a younger brother called George, who will be tsrating at Hogwarts next year. My dad is a wizard, but my mother is a muggle."

"I'll go second!" said Selena. "I live in a mansion with my parents who are both Ministry wizards. I have only one sibling, his name is John but he ran away when i was a baby and i haven't seen him since. My entire family has been nothing but Slytherin until now." she said with a smile.

The girls continued to talk until Libby looked at her watch. "Oh gosh! its 1am!" they quickly jumped into their beds, turned out the lights, closed the windows, and shut the curtains (it was so hot, and they were letting the moonlight flood in) Libby drew the thick drapes around her bed, and snuggled down, too excited for what would be happening in the coming years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter