~*Harry Potter Roleplay!*~

LondonUnderground

<font color=purple>Please stand clear of the doors
well, there was an old one, but i cant find it!

so here we are!

when you join, i will add your hp name and your username to this post, :D

http://www.star-wands.co.uk/Harry_Potter/modules.php?name=NameGenerator

this might help with names!

i shall be Libby Sweeting, wizard father, muggle mother.

:-)

dont forget to get to platform 9 and ¾ before you miss the Hogwarts Express!

we dont want any flying car incidents this year ;D

marypops! - George Beardleson (parents both muggles)
MickeyIsBeast - Perpetua Phoenixfire (witch mother, muggle father)
wdwllamadancer - Niamh Rooney (parents both wizards)
Princess victoria - Selina Starfire (parents both wizards)
I Am What I Am - Serene Brisbane (muggle father, witch mother)
LondonUnderground - Libby Sweeting (wizard father, muggle mother)
wdi2b - Andros McFundrum (parents both wizards)
disney0208 - Henrietta Sweeting (parents both wizards)
belledreamer - Selena Shieldheart (wizard father, mother dead)

I will be George Beardleson. Parents are both muggles.

*Libby stumbles along the platform in her excitement to get on the train*

Libby - come on mum and dad! its nearly time!

George walked through Kings Cross station, trying to find platform 9 & 3/4, but could only see 9 and 10. He was getting worried, thinking the train would leave without him. He barely managed to find all his school supplies after overhearing someone mention they were going to Diagon Alley, and followed them. He looked around, trying to find other kids in his predicament and was about to give up until he noticed someone carrying an owl in a cage. George followed the kid and saw him walk towards a barrier, then disappear. This shocked him, so he went over to the barrier and pushed his trolley against it, finding it went straight through. Looking around and making sure nobody was looking, he ran into the barrier, and went straight through, ending up in a different station altogether. He stared in awe at the Hogwarts Express, and headed straight onto the train, having already said goodbye to his parents when leaving the station.

(Wow, that was wordy...)

(very wordyful! xD)

Libby stopped at the wall between platforms 9 and 10, and remembered what her father had said about getting on to the platform. her parents helped her put her trunk onto the trolly and put her new owl, Florean, balanced on top of her books. she said her goodbyes to her parents, and her younger brother, George, who would be starting at Hogwarts the next year. she ran through the wall and was pleasantly surprised at what she saw. the platform was surging with people, so she quickly jumped into the nearest carriage.

mine was wordy too :D

Yay! I'll be Niamh Rooney, with wizard parents.

Niamh went to King's Cross station with her parents who instructed her how to get onto Platform 9 3/4, from where the Hogwarts express departed. She took and running start and ran through the bricks onto the other side, amazed at what she had done. She pushed her cart that had her trunk and owl on it to the train for her things to be stored. She stepped up onto the train and walked around groups of students, obviously older and already had friends. After about 5 minutes of looking, she found an empty compartment, noticing that it was much quiet in there because she was by herself. She wanted the peace but she also hoped that someone would sit with her and she would make a friend.

I will be Selina Starfire. :D Wizard parents.

Selina was running late, as usual. She was so scatterbrained at times. She began to sprint through Kings cross station with all her school things hoping she wouldn't miss the train. Her parents where both busy today and couldn't see her off, But she was used to it. They worked at the ministry and were always busy. She passed through the magical barrier and was finally on platform 9 and 3/4. She was a ball of nerves as she pushed her cart to be stored. She walked down the train looking for a compartment and she noticed a girl sitting alone, not wanting to be friendless she sat down with her and hoped that she would want a friend too.

I shall be Serene Brisbane. Witch mother, muggle father.

Serene stared at the barrier to Platform 9 and 3/4. She turned to her mother, nervous. "It's all right. Go on through." Her mother, Grace, said. Taking a deep breath, Serene ran through the barrier and gasped in wonder. She never thought the train would be so...large. After her parents joined her, she walked along the train looking for a compartment. After a moment, she found a compartment with 2 girls sitting in it. She said goodbye to her parents and quietly joined the girls, hoping they wouldn't mind.

Perpetua made it to Platform 9 3/4 with some help from her mother. She looked around for a compartment and saw one with three girls in it that looked her age. She sat down with them, hoping to make new friends. She didn't want to be friendless, going on this new adventure.

George walked past many carriages overflowing with kids of all ages. As he headed towards the back, the crowds thinned out and became empty. He headed to the one right at the back, and sat down. Nobody else was in there. He pulled out a book and started to read.

Libby gently pushed her stuff onto the train and gave one more cheerful wave to her father, who had come through the barrier with her. the whistle blew for the trains departure, so she quickly ducked her head in and started to walk up the train. she noticed a carriage with 4 other girls, who looked like they were in the same year as her. she was very nervous about making friends, but she knocked on the door and quickly popped herself into a seat. she introduced herself to the other girls.

OOC - yeah, im doing this while watching CofS on the tv :D and also, i came across these last night - they are so funny! but there is a little swearage, so just be careful. http://www.harryloveshermione.com/extras/recaps/index.html :')

uhhh... i'll be Andros mcfundrum. (wizard parents)

Andros raced against some friends to get to the station. then they he got on the train and ditched his friends to try and make some new friends. he looked out the window and said, "this will be awesome." he talked with everyone that he was sitting with about house preferences. out of the 6 of them there were 2 griffondors, a Ravenclaw, a Hufflepuff, and he and 2 other girls wanted Slytherin.

Libby in another carriage, was also discussing house preferences. "my father was in Gryffindor when he was at Hogwarts, so I hope i'm in Gryffindor too! but i wouldnt mind being in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. I definately dont want to be in Slytherin though. But I guess they wouldnt let me in anyway, because I am not a pure blood."

George was still reading his book, "Hogwarts, a History" by Chroniculus Punnet, so he would at least have an understanding of the place before he went.

Libby got the Daily Prophet out of her bag, as the witch with the trolley came round. She bought 3 cauldron cakes, 2 bottles of pumpkin juice, 5 chocolate frogs (she loved them!) and 2 packs of Bertie Botts.

Selina Introduced herself to the other girls now in her carriage. She then asked each girl which house they wanted to be in. She wanted to be in Gryffindor herself, but also thought that, even though it was odd, that she might like being in Slytherin.

Before they knew it, the train was pulling into Hogsmeade station. Libby knew this was the great wizarding village that her father had told her about. she stuffed the remaining food into her bag, along with the newspaper, and sprung up, extremely excited.

Other than the trolley lady coming into the compartment for snacks, George spent the whole trip alone. He wondered why the last carriage was so empty, seeing as everyone crowded onto the first few carriages. It made for a pleasant trip anyway, and he managed to finish his book. He packed his books and remaining candy in his bags and walked off the train.

Libby heard a man calling "Firs' Years! Firs' Years Follow Me!" she quickly followed the huge man, marveling at the size of him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter