HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

We just returned on Sunday from a quick trip to HRH. We stayed Club level. We enjoyed our stay and we were thrilled with the service, especially in comparison to Disney. Loved the ability to text the concierge. We requested a rollaway ($35 + $4.30 in taxes, per night) and it was brought up very quickly and was good quality.

The Club Level, though, was rather poor quality. Not sure if it’s always been like this or if it’s due to the post-pandemic cost-cutting, but I figured I should post and let others know.

The evening appetizers were very poor quality (grocery store quality). Beer and wine is available, only from 5-7pm. They had a good assortment of nice wines, beers were low quality (Bud, Corona, nothing craft, no IPAs). There’s also a fridge with water and soda, open 7am-10pm, and 2 espresso/cappuccino makers.

We were there over the weekend and this is what was offered from 5-7pm:
Thursday - American night. Chicken nuggets, Mac and cheese, processed cheese cubes, crudités with salad dressing.

Friday - Latin night. Beef empanadas (not homemade; definitely supermarket quality), cheese empanadas, Crudités with salad dressing, processed cheese cubes.

Saturday - Italian night. Meatballs. Pasta salad. Caesar salad. Crudités with hummus (store bought), olives.

Continental breakfast was identical all 3 days:
Cold, boiled eggs
Cheese slices
Lunch meat (Turkey, ham)
Fresh fruit (pineapple, melon, honeydew, cantaloupe)
Warm scone
Pastries
Bagels
Packaged, sweetened cereals and oatmeal
Yogurt
OJ and Milk
Coffee

Mid-day snacks were offered 12-3pm. Everything was individually packaged grocery store items: cookies and chips.

A hot dish or two at breakfast would have been great. How much can a big thing of scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon cost? Providing some local or home made cookies and chips and maybe a soup in the middle of the day would have been great too. And the cubed cheese, salad dressing “dip” and grocery-store appetizers just need something else entirely different.

The hotel is lovely, but I would not recommend spending the money on their Club level.

Pictures of the continental breakfast:
07AF9A4E-D75D-4B45-9AD9-E2262C49E8EA.jpeg07DA30BB-0B6E-4BB1-AEA3-6BF447273DD9.jpeg5A09A2B6-4370-44DE-9DE6-84E5696540DF.jpeg1AEA7170-E568-4AF0-93CF-827B4875E819.jpeg7FA87783-30C4-4582-BE83-F7C8950CAB59.jpeg0308A1BD-0C74-4292-9BC1-E871286AA730.jpeg

That's odd. They had hot choices for breakfast when I stayed there Aug/2021 and that was much "closer" to COVID. Better choices all around, actually. How unfortunate.

We just returned on Sunday from a quick trip to HRH. We stayed Club level. We enjoyed our stay and we were thrilled with the service, especially in comparison to Disney. Loved the ability to text the concierge. We requested a rollaway ($35 + $4.30 in taxes, per night) and it was brought up very quickly and was good quality.

The Club Level, though, was rather poor quality. Not sure if it’s always been like this or if it’s due to the post-pandemic cost-cutting, but I figured I should post and let others know.

The evening appetizers were very poor quality (grocery store quality). Beer and wine is available, only from 5-7pm. They had a good assortment of nice wines, beers were low quality (Bud, Corona, nothing craft, no IPAs). There’s also a fridge with water and soda, open 7am-10pm, and 2 espresso/cappuccino makers.

We were there over the weekend and this is what was offered from 5-7pm:
Thursday - American night. Chicken nuggets, Mac and cheese, processed cheese cubes, crudités with salad dressing.

Friday - Latin night. Beef empanadas (not homemade; definitely supermarket quality), cheese empanadas, Crudités with salad dressing, processed cheese cubes.

Saturday - Italian night. Meatballs. Pasta salad. Caesar salad. Crudités with hummus (store bought), olives.

Continental breakfast was identical all 3 days:
Cold, boiled eggs
Cheese slices
Lunch meat (Turkey, ham)
Fresh fruit (pineapple, melon, honeydew, cantaloupe)
Warm scone
Pastries
Bagels
Packaged, sweetened cereals and oatmeal
Yogurt
OJ and Milk
Coffee

Mid-day snacks were offered 12-3pm. Everything was individually packaged grocery store items: cookies and chips.

A hot dish or two at breakfast would have been great. How much can a big thing of scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon cost? Providing some local or home made cookies and chips and maybe a soup in the middle of the day would have been great too. And the cubed cheese, salad dressing “dip” and grocery-store appetizers just need something else entirely different.

The hotel is lovely, but I would not recommend spending the money on their Club level.

Pictures of the continental breakfast:
View attachment 710531View attachment 710532View attachment 710533View attachment 710534View attachment 710535View attachment 710538

Thanks for the thorough review. My family has HRH Club Level booked for February. It’s good to know about what to expect. We got a great AP rate and there are three of us, so even if we only get breakfast every day and some snacks it will be worth it. Any advice for a room location request on the 7th floor?

Thanks for the thorough review. My family has HRH Club Level booked for February. It’s good to know about what to expect. We got a great AP rate and there are three of us, so even if we only get breakfast every day and some snacks it will be worth it. Any advice for a room location request on the 7th floor?
We had to cancel a trip to Disney and the only room type that popped up for us for the following weekend as a last minute consolation at HRH was the Club room. We did get an AP rate, but it was still pretty pricey. I definitely factored that into my review. We got some value out of the beverages - the waters and sodas, wines between 5 and 7 and the cappuccinos and espressos in the morning.

We had a room with a lovely view of the pool. Normally the pool view rooms here are very noisy, but the 7th floor is so high up that we did not hear any pool noise. Also, they close the lounge doors between 10pm and 7am, so you will not have noise from the lounge during those hours, BUT if you like to sleep in on vacation, I would request "away from lounge."

That's odd. They had hot choices for breakfast when I stayed there Aug/2021 and that was much "closer" to COVID. Better choices all around, actually. How unfortunate.
Definitely no hot foods in the 3 mornings we were there, unless you count the one tray of warm (dry) sconces that they served one of the mornings. And one of the servers said they were re-tooling their menus, soooooo ...... (it looks like cost cutting).

Does anyone know what kind of food they’re currently serving in the club level lounge on a Wednesday evening please? Tried searching for the answer myself but it was bringing up old menus.

We are arriving around 2 pm and would love to get to the parks ASAP. Do you think the pool bar at HRH would be the best/quickest option to grab something to eat? I know we will be hungry!

Is that the inside restaurant that has coffee and such? Or is there another food court type thing that I've missed? Thanks!

Yes, it's just inside the entrance to the pool. They do have coffee and such. But they also have some hot food you can order and a lot of grab and go type items.

ETA: this page lists the items they have, it's called Emack & Bolios Marketplace.

It was a pull out - love seat size or a little bigger. The floor plan below is what our Queen Deluxe room was.
ETA the room description on the Loews website specifies a pullout sofa

View attachment 674915

Replying to this because I just had this room and there WAS NO COUCH and the two chairs are where the couch should be. There was only 2 of us in the room so I did not go back down and speak to the desk but wanted everyone with a larger party to be aware that they've either removed the couch, or not all deluxe queen rooms have them anymore.

Question of etiquette. We were at Hard Rock summer 2021 and the early park line to US stretched to the entry of City Walk. We had always been able to just get in line from the Hard Rock security in years past, but this time we had to sit and wait for the huge line to die down
Did we miss a separate line or is it just customary to squeeze in? Otherwise I see no benefit to the Hard Rock security in the early morning.

Question of etiquette. We were at Hard Rock summer 2021 and the early park line to US stretched to the entry of City Walk. We had always been able to just get in line from the Hard Rock security in years past, but this time we had to sit and wait for the huge line to die down
Did we miss a separate line or is it just customary to squeeze in? Otherwise I see no benefit to the Hard Rock security in the early morning.
We’ve been in long security lines on the paths from both the Hard Rock and Royal Pacific in the morning.

These are not intended to get us in the parks quicker. They simply are separate paths to get into CityWalk.

HR Security only allows you through into the citywalk area - not direct access to the parks. So if there is a queue you would need to join the end of it. I understand your frustration though, it sounds very tedious.

Hi everyone! I saw someone post (in a FB group) that all the couches from the deluxe rooms have been removed due to ‘issues’ they were having with them. Supposedly giving everyone a roll away bed if needed - no charge - but I really wanted the couch for my kiddos to chill and watch some TV. Can anyone confirm? I also haven’t seen anyone share that they’re supposed to start room renovations in June, with May 31st (2024) set as a completion date.

It will be a bummer for us if the pull-out sofas are gone. Later this month have a CL King room booked for three adults — one being our autistic and developmentally disabled son who will not sleep on a rollaway. He is OK with a pull-out though, which is why we booked that type of room.

I’m SO glad you posted this. Now we will know to bring his air mattress for him just in case. Crisis averted - but Universal really should update their room description.

I’m glad to see there is a renovation happening. We stayed in December in a standard room and our room was dirty and run down. It was disappointing. All the staff were extremely nice and helpful though.

Does anyone know if you are able to merge room booking together? We are looking to stay for 3 nights and the room category we would like is not available for all three. When i seperate it out to the first two days then the last one on its own it is available for both, which seems strange. Just wondered if there is any way this could be made into one booking so we don't need to check out etc? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter