HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Thanks so much! do you know for certain if it pulls out? Its hard to tell from the pictures if its just a chair.
It was a pull out - love seat size or a little bigger. The floor plan below is what our Queen Deluxe room was.
ETA the room description on the Loews website specifies a pullout sofa

1654706442556.png

Last edited:
Just home from a 6 night stay at Hard Rock- another wonderful trip! Every TM we encountered was wonderful and helpful! We left our do not disturb sign out because we napped daily and some mornings after the meetup we really slept in! No noise issues from others in hall or housekeeping. We requested towels and such and they brought them to us no problem and collected our trash.

Upon arrival we found out the fridge was not cooling like it should, we went to the parks and they replaced it the same day within a few hours and came back to check to make sure it was cooling properly.

We enjoyed the short walk to/from the parks as well as the boat several times. I am so glad we chose HRH again for our June trip!

Does anyone know the gym hours? We are coming from the UK and DH will be up very very early for our first few days.

Thanks

I always thought Club Level at HRH was definitely not 3500 sq ft...I think its less than 1,000sqft. Anyone think so?

I tried searching this thread. Are all the club rooms in the same area as the club lounge?
Any of the rooms have balconies?
Thnx

All club rooms are on the 7th floor. It can be a long walk to the lounge. The elevator is by the lounge.
Compared to some of the rooms at Boardwalk Villas or Animal Kingdom Lodge, the club rooms are a short stroll! ;)

We had a lovely stay at the HRH. First time at a Universal hotel. We used Chase points for our stay, and due to availability, we had a Garden View room one night, and a Deluxe Queen for two nights.

For anyone deciding, we found the Garden View room perfect in size for our family of 4 (11yo and 9yo). The HRH was fantastic and moved our bags for us. While the Deluxe Queen was definitely larger, we didn't need the extra space for the little time we were in the room. So for anyone trying to pick between the two (or trying to save money lol), the Garden View room was great.

It was so nice to be close to the parks, and my kids loved the pool. Agree with others that the food options at the hotel were very limited, but we weren't relying on that, so it worked out.

Just checked prices for Hard Rock. Have they really doubled? Most rooms in 2023 are $800 and up per night.

Just checked prices for Hard Rock. Have they really doubled? Most rooms in 2023 are $800 and up per night.
Yeah, a year ago the Universal hotels were a great deal.

Looks like they took a lesson from Disney and now are jacking up prices on everything.

We've already decided not to renew our annual passes.

It looks like they jump the price by 250 to 300 dollar once you move from May to June/July. Thats ALSO when they jack the price up on Express Passes so Im thinking it has to do with the included Express passes. People were bragging about getting a "throw away" Hotel Reservation for when they went by Universal during their Disney trips so they could get the effective 8 express passes included.

Annual Pass does still exist, but I dont think they've put the Annual pass rates out for the Summer yet, and they get snatched up super quick.

Anyone have experience getting a cabana day of? They have quite a few and his would be the 17th of November, which is a Thursday so I'm thinking not too busy?

Contemplating a stay with 2 teens but we want a Club Room. Usually we get the 2 Q room but thinking about splurging for a Future Rock Star room but it doesn't state Club. If I remember correctly I can ask to add Club to this but I think only at check in right? Can I add it ahead of time so that I know we will get the Club as well?

Hey all!! How's everyone doing today?. We are visiting next month at our favorite Universal hotel HRH.

Our DD17 friend lives nearby and was going to visit us at the hotel. Can she park and enjoy the pool and hotel for just the day? I know parking is $30 or $45 for the day. Is there a guest day pass?

This is just for the hotel, not the parks.

TIA
Bfrosty

Any updates on club level offerings?
we just got back and the kids were very excited about the sushi!!!

these are the light apps 5-7
veggies and hummus, spring rolls, salad, and chicken skewers. coke products and water are available in a cooler. the beer and wine were set up as a bar at the doorway. the family was a little disappointed that the beer/wine was not available all day.

B77F680A-1426-4D5A-A123-463E8398C61B.jpegED8E87D8-D4B9-4289-A9CB-492EDCDEC639.jpeg35E2D7C1-CE5B-4F2A-AE4B-D71F866DC454.jpegB3A0A789-177A-46F4-9622-A522230CE09A.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter