HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Has anyone been to HRH Club Level recently? What's been offered for food recently? What about in the evening? Can we take extra beer back to the room?

I just booked a standard pool cabana for one day of our stay next month. Has anyone rented one this summer that could tell me a little on what to expect? Are the beach ones a lot better or is it just a location thing? We are booked in cabana #2 which is close to the bar and restrooms. The only thing I know is that they provide 12 soft drinks and 4 waters. I would love any info you would be willing to share. Thanks!
Booked cabana in May Loved it Have already booked one for November. They will put your drink preferences in fridge such as we don’t drink diet So they gave us only water sprite and coke. Also got a bowl of fruit bananas, grapes, apples. Bucket of ice. Ceiling fan in cabana. Your own private TV in cabana looking forward to watching Chiefs game in there. Table 3 or4 chairs. Couch, 4 loungers outside, lots of towels Enjoy

Nope you only get points, as far as I know Tony. Though last year I got a free night as was given an email about it, and had to show that email and reward number to get it. But they did honor it. Saw nothing about such a deal this year, so far. But hey, was not complaining about the AP rate I booked at.
Unfortunately the Universal HR has just opted out of the rewards program :( I found out when I tried booking my free night during upcoming trip. Bummer.

Do you remember what wines were offered during the concierge happy hour? My spouse would like to know if they offered a pinot grigio.

Thanks!
I am not 100% sure but I think there was a pino grigio, a cab sav, and a white zin

Unfortunately the Universal HR has just opted out of the rewards program :( I found out when I tried booking my free night during upcoming trip. Bummer.
Are you saying my Hard Rock Rewards points can no longer be redeemed as a Tier 3 reward at Universal Orlando? please tell me this is not the case. Their website still shows this as a redemption possibility.48C05EE3-820A-44B5-B53E-2F71DCE389E1.png

Are you saying my Hard Rock Rewards points can no longer be redeemed as a Tier 3 reward at Universal Orlando? please tell me this is not the case. Their website still shows this as a redemption possibility.View attachment 606449
I phoned to try and redeem a free night, sadly couldn’t and was told they opted out 😣. I don’t know why the Universal hotels don’t have any rewards programs any more.

I
I phoned to try and redeem a free night, sadly couldn’t and was told they opted out 😣. I don’t know why the Universal hotels don’t have any rewards programs any more.
I wonder if they will honour reward reservations already booked.

This is not at all consistent with my experience. I was able to redeem a tier 3 reward certificate just moments ago. You will need to speak with the preferred (wholesale) desk at 888-444-2131. Good luck!

This is not at all consistent with my experience. I was able to redeem a tier 3 reward certificate just moments ago. You will need to speak with the preferred (wholesale) desk at 888-444-2131. Good luck!
Wow! I wonder why they told me they weren't booking rewards anymore. I phoned the HR rewards #. I’ll phone this # in the morning. Seems they’re inconsistent.

Does anyone know if the hospitality suites are located in a noisy area (i.e. can you hear the pool music until 23h00)? Ty.

Does anyone know if the hospitality suites are located in a noisy area (i.e. can you hear the pool music until 23h00)? Ty.

Yes and yes you can hear the pool music, if that is something you wouldn’t want I would request that, there are some on the other side as well, much quieter.

Yes and yes you can hear the pool music, if that is something you wouldn’t want I would request that, there are some on the other side as well, much quieter.
I heard that there are only two Hosp suites and they are on the same floor...Maybe I'll look for single rooms... Ty!

I heard that there are only two Hosp suites and they are on the same floor...Maybe I'll look for single rooms... Ty!

I can’t confirm the number of these rooms, I can however confirm staying in a garden view HS, several years back, I don’t recall ever hearing of them being reconfigured, but anything is possible I guess.

Ok, got a room question!

For our upcoming stay we have a King Suite + 2 connecting Queen Pool View's booked. Our friends also have a Pool View room (haven't confirmed beds, but I'd guess 2 Queen), I'm hoping to request that we get placed close/same floor at least. I think I should just be able to call with both res #s and make that request? I imagine is should be able to be accommodated?

Have an upcoming trip at Christmas time 😊 & we really want to eat lunch at The Kitchen - does anyone know what time they changeover from lunch to dinner menu? We prefer a late lunch. TIA!

We're planning on picking up some groceries before we arrive and will be arriving before checkin. Our plan is to drop our bags with bell services then heading to the parks.

this is probably a stretch but any chance they'll be able to accommodate perishable items in a fridge or something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter