Happy Saint Patrick's Day 2024

How's the weather in Ireland for St. Patrick's Day?
So far today it’s dry but rain is forecast for this afternoon. Honestly there have been years when it was snowy so I’m just happy it’s dry so far and the sun is trying to come out from behind the clouds 😀
Added a photo to show you.

Attachments

• IMG_2115.jpeg
    IMG_2115.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 4

I got my dna done and it turns out I’m 45 percent Irish, so I guess it’s obligatory to celebrate from now on lol. My son builds a leprechaun trap each year, he almost caught one this year, it left him a note, which he was very excited about lol.
What were you expecting from the DNA test originally?

I’ve always been told I’m half Italian and half French, my mothers French. But turns out I’m only 5 percent Italian, 45 percent Irish, 20 percent Germanic European and 30 percent north Western European. Had no idea I was Irish at all.
Did you find who the Irish ancestor connection is when doing family research? Or where specifically in Ireland your ancestry comes from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter