Happy Land of Disney World...........Dec. 11th-18th 2010

reading along...

Hi scott!!!

what happened to enchanted??? I can't find it anymore! :( i was writing a ptr on it before my bf and i broke up and now that i'm back on the dis i tried looking for your site, and it was nowhere to be found :(

Enjoying your report so far. We are going Jan 2011 to POR so I am anxious to hear what you plan and how you like the reosrt. Wish we could go at Christmas sometime.

wow your aunt sounds hilarious! I shall be looking forward to hearing more!
She is thanks for reading along...........
Enjoying your report so far. We are going Jan 2011 to POR so I am anxious to hear what you plan and how you like the reosrt. Wish we could go at Christmas sometime.

We stayed there in 2009 and we loved it. It is such a beautiful resort. I am really excited about going at Christmas time. Welcome by the way

We are also going 12/9/2010 - 12/16/2010 and staying at the POFQ for 4 days and OKW for 3 days.

Forgot to tell you - I LOVE that you guys are big Saints fans!! I rooted for the Saints all the way last year. Of course that was only after the Giants got kicked out of the playoffs!!:thumbsup2

Courtney left for college three and a half hours away from home. We left her at her dorm two weeks ago. I have been having the blaghs since. I need to get my butt in gear and finish planning this trip. Sorry I have been MIA. I am going through a major adjustment here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter