• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Anniversary Barb & Tony

Happy Anniversary! Hope you both have a wonderful (and magical) time!

Ginny

Happy Anniverysary! Thank you so much for sharing all of your knowledge of DCL with us. And thank you also for your wonderful stories! :) I love hearing about your adventures.

DH & I will be at WDW to celebrate the 12th anniversary of our 1st date (which was in NJ, not FL, but that's ok). It's a silly thing, but we had so much fun that night, that we always like to remember it. We never seem to get anywhere for our wedding anniverary!

We waited a long time, 9 years, before having a child. We were having fun by ourselves, but finally we were ready! And Disney is just amazing when viewed through our son's eyes. :)

Hubby is very adventurous and wants to bring our grandnephew with us one day...however, he says we would also bring a niece to act as a "handler." :D
Sailing with a kid would definitely be a new experience for us...it sure would make for an interesting trip report! I think we will definitely have to do that someday.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter