Happy Anniversary Barb & Tony

JLSE50

DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my br
Have a WONDERful Anniversary cruise!
Thanks for all you do to help us all have good cruises! We appreciate your input!
Jan :earsgirl:

Congratulations Tony & Barb on your anniversary cruise. Thank you for all your reports that help everyone here plan the best cruises possible. Look forward to reading your Anniversary Cruise Reports.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Best wishes to you both!
Calm seas, blue skies and warm weather abound!

Rae

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Happy Anniversary!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

So, how many years? We're at 17 years and our dear friends are at 18 years and we all are childless couples, too. Not that we don't like kids! We love them!

Congratulations, Barb and Tony!
Tina

Isn't a cruise the prefect way to spend your anniversary. Have a great time and Happy Anniversary.

Have a wonderful anniversary cruise, Barb & Tony! :sunny:

Barb & Tony - best wishes for a wonderful anniversary cruise. We're on the sailing right before you so we'll try and keep the ship in good shape for you :)

Happy Anniversary Barb & Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:
You have been such a great source of information and help with our cruises. We celebrated our 27th on our last cruise (gave my wife a very large diamond ring) and we plan on going again in June and staying in the Barb & Tony stateroom.

Happy Anniversory! Enjoy your trip -I hope you have your favorite cabin!

Happy Anniversary!
I hope you find warmer weather this time around. Spend an extra hour in the Rainforest Room for me!
Dawn Hope

Thanks so much, every!!! :D :D :D
This will be our 11th anniversary. We had our "Big Ten" on the Wonder last year, and it was the best way that I could imagine to celebrate.
I find it absolutely amazing that hubby and I have been married for over a decade now. I'm very fortunate that I found another "kid" hiding in an adult body to spend the rest of my life having fun with :teeth:
I know what you mean, Tina...I love kids too, but I'm too darned busy having my own happy childhood. I did my internship counseling youngsters from domestic abuse situations and other difficult backgrounds. I really loved doing that and will use my motherly instincts working with kids in the counseling field. Part of the fun of cruising on Disney is watching the reactions of the little ones.
I was in a panic last night, thinking I lost our cruise documents, but they had just slipped behind the back of the drawer in my file cabinet...whew! Otherwise I would have had to try to pass off our March docs. as the Feb ones!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I am glad you found your cruise docs, Barb. It would be a shame to have to miss your own Anniversary celebration. 11 years!! Way to go~!
jan :earsgirl:

Hey Barb and Tony~
Have a great trip and a Happy Anniversary! We'll be waiting for your trip reports.

Jeanny :-)

Barb - I think you are very wise to enjoy your relationship first and then think of children. Children are a blessing and I love mine dearly - but I do think that a couple needs time to adjust to each other and clearly, you are doing that!

God bless you and many, many more years of happiness!!!

Rae
(Two decades PLUS and still happy together!)

Have a wonderful trip and a fantastic anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, Barb & Tony!

We have all learned so much from your website and postings on this board--you have helped us have terrific trips. Hope yours is terrific also!
:) penny

Happy 11th Anniversary Barb & Tony. Your information and everyone else's has been a great source. DH & I will also be cruising on Anniversary (#27) on the 3 day Wonder for our Valentine's Anniversary!

Wishing you calm seas and warm weather!

Mary

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I hope every moment is great! Thanks to you we celebrated our 20th on the Wonder this winter. Thanks for all the time you put in for "us" on your website etc.
You deserve to have fun and relax!

God Bless,
Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter