Happily Ever After... Angela and BG..12/21/06 - WP/Citrico's DISNEY PHOTO LINK ADDED

I've just read your entire TR so far. Wow! Everything looks so beautiful. The dress is magical, no wonder that little girl thought you were famous! Absolutely love your bouquet, fantastic colors for a Christmas wedding.
Congratulations to you both, and I hope you have many many years of happiness together!

Angela you looked amazing in your dress. I can see how the little girl thought you were Cinderella!

I love your cake design, the seperated tiers and snowflakes and silver topped turrets, awesome!

Thank you all for the great compliments! It means so much to me...;)

Just a side note - we have decided to do the MK photo shoot this summer when we are there in July. I just can't let it go by, I wish we had enough time to do it while we were in December, but didn't get to it. So, I will be back in my beautiful dress in a couple of months - if I can still fit into it...:lmao:

beautiful wedding...dont you just love WDW in Dec!!

Looks like everyone had a blast!!!

the dress was beautiful

Love your pictures:thumbsup2

Angela... I finally had a chance to read your TR. Your dress was gorgeous! :thumbsup2 I love the TR and the whole wedding was beautiful. You and your DH are so cute together.

I'm sorry your MIL was being difficult. I might of missed it but why wasn't she going to come? That seems pretty dramatic to me.

We were at WDW in December and did a fireworks cruise. We saw the tree with the shoes in it too. Our CM told us the story behind it. Apparently whenever someone gets transferred out of the department or promoted the staff steals their shoes and throws them in the tree. :rotfl: :rotfl: He said they clean them out once a year. :laughing: I thought it was a fun story. So there's your answer to all the shoes in the tree :goodvibes

I finally just read your TR! I loved it!
I just cried when Joe gave you your own room! That was so awesome!!
Your dress is amazing!

I'm just now reading this trip report and it's great! What a beautiful dress!! And I love all the pictures!

You are so bad.....;) I will work on finishing it now....:thumbsup2

smiley_rolling.gif

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous! You looked stunning :bride:

I echo this 100%. What a beautiful wedding. You and DH make such a beautiful couple.

I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but every single wedding TR that I have read (only 3 so far) have been fantastic. I fear I am becoming addicted!:rotfl:

I echo this 100%. What a beautiful wedding. You and DH make such a beautiful couple.

I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but every single wedding TR that I have read (only 3 so far) have been fantastic. I fear I am becoming addicted!:rotfl:

Thank you so much for your kind words. :goodvibes I know I haven't finished it, and I will be working on that soon. The rain has pushed us inside.

Thank you for reading!:cutie:

I love this TR. You definitely looked like a princess. I have a few questions though.

1) Where are the rings??? I want to see your engagement and wedding rings.

2) What does BG stand for?

3) How old are you and DH?

I love this TR. You definitely looked like a princess. I have a few questions though.

1) Where are the rings??? I want to see your engagement and wedding rings.

2) What does BG stand for?

3) How old are you and DH?

Thank you so much -

1 - I don't have up close pics of them, as I haven't purchased the Disney photo CD yet. But if you go to the website, you can see them there...

http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings

User Name : Leffel / Trump Wedding
Password - 1971

2 - It doesn't stand for anything...:confused3 His Dad's name was Bobby, and his mother didn't want to name him that, so she just gave him initials. So his first name is B. and his middle name is G. :lmao: (I like to say it stands for Big Goofball ;) )

3 - I will be 26 next month, and BG is 35. So, we have a 10 year age difference:)

Thank you so much -

1 - I don't have up close pics of them, as I haven't purchased the Disney photo CD yet. But if you go to the website, you can see them there...

http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings

User Name : Leffel / Trump Wedding
Password - 1971

2 - It doesn't stand for anything...:confused3 His Dad's name was Bobby, and his mother didn't want to name him that, so she just gave him initials. So his first name is B. and his middle name is G. :lmao: (I like to say it stands for Big Goofball ;) )

3 - I will be 26 next month, and BG is 35. So, we have a 10 year age difference:)

Ohh, I wasn't sure if BG was short for his real name or if BG was his real name. My boyfriend and I are 8 years apart and it is a nice gap. We are of equal (im)maturity. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter