HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread- 9/14-10/31; Mickey's Halloween Party starts 9/28!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there are just general party questions that can go in there that apply to every year. That can be there all year long, regardless of where the party is held or what it's called.

Also, if you want to - and it's up to you - you can always add in the party post a list of who is going to the party on which days. But again, that's totally up to you if you want to do that.

Also, if you want to - and it's up to you - you can always add in the party post a list of who is going to the party on which days. But again, that's totally up to you if you want to do that.

Maybe a separate post devoted to those going on what day? I know that they do that on an Oct thread, but it would be nice to do it here. I can use one my earlier posts for that purpose.

I am going on Saturday and I will hopefully have lots of pics when I return! :thumbsup2

Yays a Halloween pt2!!!! Good Job guys!

If anyone can take pictures of the Halloween Hats and ears I would love it! BTW Awesome pics so far! Makes me hungry! MMMMMCandy Corn!

Great pics! Can't wait we will be there on 10/21 and doing the party on the 22nd. Will post pics as well.

I'll be there on the first night on Oct. 1st. I will post much of the MHP info on that day.

YAY FOR PART 2!!
VictoriaAndMatt, again, you're pictures are great!! i have really enjoyed looking at them!
Especially the Halloween treats!! That thing that comes in the mickey mug sounds soooooooo good! & the muffiin..YUM!

We leave tomorrow and will be in the parks starting at 10:00 Wednesday! Thanks for the incredible pictures. We've never been during Halloween so this year is going to be extra special and the pictures are just making me more grateful we chose right now to go. Now I just have to figure out how to control the spending and eating! I didn't budget enough for souvenirs, but there are just so many awesome Halloween ones. It's going to be hard to choose! And the food, I know I've gained weight just looking at the pictures!

Thanks again for the pictures. They are a perfect way to get hyped for a trip!

VictoriaandMatt - I just have to say your kids are so cute! They look like they had a great time.

21 more days for meeee til I get there!!! :D DH, DS and I will be at the Halloween Party on 10/12!

OCTOBER, COME ALREADY!!!

Can't wait for the 12th party!! Thanks for the character pics! The kids and I just watched Pocahontas last night, and while they didn't quite understand the importance of the history/story, they can now identifiy the villain, and of course, Pocahontas and Meeko!

:woohoo: I'll get the Table of Contents up to date after my trip. I leave in the middle of the night tomorrow and have a bit to do between now and then. I can't wait to get back and share all of my photos!!

Wow part 2 thats great

loving all the pics so far has gotten us all in the Halloween mood DS and I are going to start decorating the house today.:cool1:

3 pages already??? We might need part 3 before the middle of October if this keeps up!

Loving all the pictures!

Only 7 more days to go!!!!

YAHOO to Page 2!!! Loving all the pics, and I'm 4 days behind you Andrea at 11 days. I'm all done packing and just have to buy my Premium AP, and do a few things around the house next week and I'm ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter