Halloween Time at Disneyland, Oct 16-19. Lots Of Pictures! Trip Report Completed

We rushed through homework and dinner tonight so I could go back to reading. I started the book today around 11 and now I'm on page 283!!! I cannot put it down!!!
This is so much better then Twilight. Well, so far anyway. I hope it doesn't get silly or over the top. So far it's just right. :thumbsup2

I'm at the part where Jacob comes into Bella's room in the middle of the night through the window. :yay:

OK, back to reading. Sorry Wendy!!! Didn't mean to hijack your TR. :rotfl: :flower3:

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I had a feeling that you would like book 2 better then the first one. It seems to me that people either love the first one and not the second one or vice versa.

Hey Wendy!!! I tried looking for your crazy Monkey bride last week and I couldn't find the dang thing!!! I was turning my head and practically falling out the doom buggie all 3 times we went on it and I couldn't find her. Where is she? I think you stole her.

:scared1: How could you not find her! I gave everyone detailed instructions. :rotfl: She's in the attic on the left hand side. Once you're half way through the attic is when you should look off to the left and slightly behind you.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I had a feeling that you would like book 2 better then the first one. It seems to me that people either love the first one and not the second one or vice versa.

I just finished it. I wasn't thrilled when Edward came back and she went trekking off to Italy or some silly nonsense. :rotfl:
I'm definitely a fan of Jacob. (Guess that makes me Team Jacob?? LOL!)

Who'd want a pale, cold, wimpy guy, when they could have someone tall, dark, handsome and hot! (literally as a matter of fact) Then again, I've always liked my guys dark haired and dark skinned. Not a fan of the deathly pale look. :rotfl2:

Now I can't wait to see the movie. They need to hurry and make it!! Any clue when it's due out? 2009? 2010?? :confused3

Hey Wendy!!! I tried looking for your crazy Monkey bride last week and I couldn't find the dang thing!!! I was turning my head and practically falling out the doom buggie all 3 times we went on it and I couldn't find her. Where is she? I think you stole her.

That's because she doesn't really exsist. Shhhh. Don't tell Wendy that.
We all just humor her. Just smile and nod whenever she talks about the monkey bride. ::yes::

I just finished it. I wasn't thrilled when Edward came back and she went trekking off to Italy or some silly nonsense. :rotfl:
I'm definitely a fan of Jacob. (Guess that makes me Team Jacob?? LOL!)

Who'd want a pale, cold, wimpy guy, when they could have someone tall, dark, handsome and hot! (literally as a matter of fact) Then again, I've always liked my guys dark haired and dark skinned. Not a fan of the deathly pale look. :rotfl2:

Now I can't wait to see the movie. They need to hurry and make it!! Any clue when it's due out? 2009? 2010?? :confused3

I'll take them both! :lovestruc Edward is just more passionate, so that makes me want him more!

I don't know when the second movie will come out, especially since they don't have a director yet. :confused3

By the way, the monkey bride exists, SO THERE!

She's made up!? Wendy you lied to us! How dare you!! :sad2: :rolleyes:

I need to go find your very detailed instructions for next time. Next year? Is she only during the overlay? Dangit!

Beth, I just finished the second one too. I like Jacob, but I'm totally team Edward. I missed him in the dang New Moon book. I kept turning the page waiting for him suddenly to appear!! I did get a little annoyed she left for Italy all suddenly. This seems to be a pattern forming... Hmmm.. Poor Charlie. I'm surprised that other guy died of a heart attack on not him. :scared:

Poor Charlie. I'm surprised that other guy died of a heart attack on not him. :scared:
:rotfl: No kidding.
Edward is just so......moody. LOL I'd want to smack him silly. :rotfl2: Then again Bella's nothing but a blubbery mess when ever he's around, insisting that she's not good enough for him. I guess they have a perfect dysfunctional relationship. :lmao:

I guess they have a perfect dysfunctional relationship. :lmao:

So true! Every time I read, "oh blah blah blah I'm not good enough for you, blah blah blah, boo hoo..." I just wanted to scream. Their relationship is SO not healthy.

So true! Every time I read, "oh blah blah blah I'm not good enough for you, blah blah blah, boo hoo..." I just wanted to scream. Their relationship is SO not healthy.

They both need a trip to be on Dr. Phil. Man!

:lmao:

Girlfriend, get over it. He loves you. He loves that you can't walk straight without falling, you drive an ugly truck, you work at a camping type store and he's like 900 years older than you, and he STILL loves you. HELL-O??? Geesh!

They both need a trip to be on Dr. Phil. Man!

:lmao:

Girlfriend, get over it. He loves you. He loves that you can't walk straight without falling, you drive an ugly truck, you work at a camping type store and he's like 900 years older than you, and he STILL loves you. HELL-O??? Geesh!

So let's get this straight.....

She's shy, insecure, clumsy, middle class, drives an ugly car, feels unworthy of his love, always blames herself for everything, can't function without this man in her life, etc.

He's got money, a nice car, is attractive, BUT is cold, moody, breaks up with her, disappears for weeks/months at a time, constantly says he's no good for her, calls her his drug, is possessive of her, wanted to kill her from the start and still struggles with it even now.

Ummmm......yep, Dr. Phil is definitely needed here! :rotfl: Or maybe the Springer show. :rotfl2:

Did you guys hear the guy who played Jacob in Twilight isn't coming back to play him in New Moon? He's not "buff" enough!

:scared1: NOOOOOO!!!!!! He made such a gorgeous Jacob!

ITA!!! Mostly without his long hair. But in the book he cuts his hair when he gets all werewolf-y, so that made me excited. I think he's so cute!

I'd heard talk of that. Is it final now?? Wow. That's too bad.

That's what I read. They got a guy named Michael Copon. He was in the horrible sequel to Scorpion King. He's a cute guy. He looks similar to the kid who played Jacob. But much older looking and I guess buffer?

I don't know if that's true true, but it's what I read. I guess it makes sense because Jacob is supposed to get all huge and manly. :confused3

ITA!!! Mostly without his long hair. But in the book he cuts his hair when he gets all werewolf-y, so that made me excited. I think he's so cute!

I was SO excited about seeing him with his hair cut in the second movie too! I'm really disappointed now.

Hey Wendy girl!!

I finally finished reading your report. :cool1:
(Somehow it has become a TR about some guy named Edward?):confused:

:rolleyes1

:rotfl:

I am too. I read he's only 5'6" IRL and they needed someone taller and bigger. 5'6" is pretty short for a werewolf, IMO.

I kind of think it's the casting deptartments fault. You would *think* when they were casting *knowing* there are 3 more books and what a big character Jacob is in book 2 that they would take into consideration that *possibly* a second, third or fourth movie could be made. DUH? Poor guy. I bet you he's mad.

Okay...So I'm finally back to catch up. I'm starting back at page 46.....

On Screamin', we alternate between asking for the front seats and the seats in the very back. Each one is quite a different experience.

I hope by next month the lines for Toy Story Mania have died down. But I won't hold my breath.

I love all of the DCA photos...especially all the candy corn. So cute!

Very neat window displays at Disneyland. Although that Ariel is kind of scary.

Eek. You're brave for riding the new monorail. I don't think I want to ride it until they get all of the kinks worked out. Especially the temperature problem.

That palm tree, matterhorn, nemo photo is awesome! Where exactly were you standing?

Hey...is that a new goat? I think the old one was gray/white, wasn't it?

I've never eaten at the Carnation Cafe. Your food looks good though.

The only thing I miss about living in orange county...is Disneyland. I lived 10 minutes from the parks. I regret not going more times by myself. I only went by myself twice. Once, to do some Christmas shopping. And once to take photos (but I ended up meeting up with a friend for a while that time.)

I love that you ended up at DCA when you were planning on leaving....haha.

You liked Turtle Talk with Crush? We did it once and were not fans. I think if we had kids, we'd go because they'd like it. But I just find Crush's voice to be very annoying.

Do you have to do the animation thing to see the toy story zoetrope?

Fantastic report. You should do another one for your next trip!

I just read on Perez Hilton that the guy who played Prince Caspian might be cast as Aro in New Moon. He has the same manager as the NEW Jacob! Doh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter