Halloween resort refillable mug?

Not to sound stupid but will the Halloween ones be the ones you would purchase if you purchase the refillable mug for the week at the resort? Or is it a different type of mug? We check in Oct 20.

It says the mugs will be available while supplies last. Whenever they do come out, do you think the resorts will get enough to give everyone on the dining plan to last through Halloween?
That's a hard call as this is the first time I remember seasonal mugs being offered in the resorts. Can anyone else remember when this has happened in the past?

I would like to think the resorts have a good idea how many mugs they go through on a monthly basis but at the same time will a special mug entice extra purchases?

Also, since the mug is dated will they err on the side of caution so as to not have an abundance of dated mugs after October 31st?

More questions than answers right now.

Not to sound stupid but will the Halloween ones be the ones you would purchase if you purchase the refillable mug for the week at the resort? Or is it a different type of mug? We check in Oct 20.
Yes, these mugs would be the ones purchased at the resorts as refillable mugs and presumably those available to DDP guests as well that have a refillable mug included with their dining plan.

That's a hard call as this is the first time I remember seasonal mugs being offered in the resorts. Can anyone else remember when this has happened in the past?

I would like to think the resorts have a good idea how many mugs they go through on a monthly basis but at the same time will a special mug entice extra purchases?

Also, since the mug is dated will they err on the side of caution so as to not have an abundance of dated mugs after October 31st?

More questions than answers right now.

We have never purchased refillable mugs and have only ever gotten them with packages twice in the 2-4 trips per year over 10 years we have taken, and yet we have plans to purchase these if they are available in late September and I can't imagine that I am the only one. Not sure how they decided how many to commission or how long they will last, or come out, definitely more questions than answers right now.

We have the Free Dining plan which includes the refillable mugs so I am hoping the Halloween ones will be available when we get there next Friday!

Can’t wait to hear...fun for the Fall Season! Should certainly be available for our October trip!

Our trip isn't until 10/22 and I'm so nervous these are going to sell out before we arrive! Disney seems to be terrible at anticipating their merch needs.

I spoke with a cast member today at Contempo Cafe, and they said that the mugs are to be released the second week of September.

So a few days after I leave. :sad: Hope they're wrong! Although, I've thought about it, and even if they were to appear at the end of my trip, I wouldn't pay $18.99 for one. I'll only get one if I can get a decent amount of drinks with it before I leave.

Last edited:
I spoke with a cast member today at Contempo Cafe, and they said that the mugs are to be released the second week of September.

Awe. We arrive the first week! Maybe we will be lucky and they’ll show up earlier than this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter