Halloween Content

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
Wow, all the Halloween content that went up is amazing. The videos are just stunning, so high quality.

I appreciated seeing @Ryno in his Charizard costume, did you have Charizard pants too or just a tshirt? My boyfriend and I are going as Ash and Misty, so I'm hoping a lot of other people do Pokemon costumes too

I love MNSSHP, it is one of my favorite events. We haven't always been able to get great pictures since most of the time the party is in the dark, so I appreciate being able to see all these high quality ones you guys take.

I hope the DIS unplugged will talk about it on Tuesday's show. My party is Sunday Sept 11, can't wait!

Wow, all the Halloween content that went up is amazing. The videos are just stunning, so high quality.

I appreciated seeing @Ryno in his Charizard costume, did you have Charizard pants too or just a tshirt? My boyfriend and I are going as Ash and Misty, so I'm hoping a lot of other people do Pokemon costumes too

I love MNSSHP, it is one of my favorite events. We haven't always been able to get great pictures since most of the time the party is in the dark, so I appreciate being able to see all these high quality ones you guys take.

I hope the DIS unplugged will talk about it on Tuesday's show. My party is Sunday Sept 11, can't wait!
Sorry I am just responding to this. I couldn't find orange pants!! Can you believe it?? I figured I could find short or sweatpants or something to match, but I was on a time crunch so there's only so much you can do! How was your pray experience on the 11th?

Sorry I am just responding to this. I couldn't find orange pants!! Can you believe it?? I figured I could find short or sweatpants or something to match, but I was on a time crunch so there's only so much you can do! How was your pray experience on the 11th?

You just let me know anytime you need obnoxious orange clothing. We have it in large volumes here. Go Vols....

tennessee-volunteers.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter