Halloween 2010 at the Fort with the TCD Gang!

That's us in 804 :)

It's really awesome - especially when you back it out over a canyon, and you have the screen room literally over nothing, or over a river, and the river is going right by (as are fish).

Seriously, this is your trailer?

I really do like your trailer.:thumbsup2

Too bad there aren't any canyons at the Fort- I'd like to see that.

There are some sites over on the 1400 loop that back right up to the canal. You could have your screen room hang over the canal!

If I remember right, you were at the Fort for a long stay.

How much longer are you going to be there?

Things should be picking up around there soon for Thanksgiving.

TCD

Great report, as always! Always love a TCD report.

Having said that, I am now totally sicked out (as my daughter would say):
101_0474.jpg

Yes, that's a sewer hose.

On a grill.

Where the next camper might be grilling his hamburgers that night. :scared1:

:sick: Eeeeew.

Other than that, thanks!

Leslie

We're leaving this Thursday, before Thanksgiving, but we got to do F&W, Halloween and a Christmas Party, and the decorations around the resorts will be up already.

And thanks, we like it too. It's very roomy: 40 feet, plus another 8ish feet of the screen room, triple slide. Looks like a semi coming down the road, though, and we need a lot of space to park it.

:)

Great report, as always! Always love a TCD report.

Having said that, I am now totally sicked out (as my daughter would say):

:sick: Eeeeew.

Other than that, thanks!

Leslie

Yes.

Sorry about that.

Looking at this photo again, I realized these folks have pulled into their site, instead of backing in.

Which means all of their utility connections were on the wrong side.

I don't want to know what that is spilled on the site under the driver's door.

We're leaving this Thursday, before Thanksgiving, but we got to do F&W, Halloween and a Christmas Party, and the decorations around the resorts will be up already.

And thanks, we like it too. It's very roomy: 40 feet, plus another 8ish feet of the screen room, triple slide. Looks like a semi coming down the road, though, and we need a lot of space to park it.

:)

Ah, too bad.

I was going to invite myself to come and visit you.

But, I'm busy this weekend.

Maybe next time.

You guys had just about perfect weather for your entire trip.

Thanks TCD. Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks, Lisa.

And, me too!

TCD

it was supposed to say camoflauge hat.
tcd always a great report. i never do any because i never take photos. i am horrible with computers so i can not even get them on here. and i could never compare to your reports. mine would be
we came, we camped, we partied and we cried when we left

tcd always a great report. i never do any because i never take photos. i am horrible with computers so i can not even get them on here. and i could never compare to your reports. mine would be
we came, we camped, we partied and we cried when we left

Thanks!

And, when you get right down to it, that's all my trip reports ever say, too.

But, I just drag it out and throw in a few hundred photos.

TCD

You were winding down and I got nervous wondering where your 617 photos were! But once again, you didn't let us down.
Thank you for taking the time to do these reports! Seeing the pics is really the next best thing to being there.

Great TR! Once again a smashing success!!!

Except for the sewer hose on the Barbie!

Def not the same as Shrimp on the Barbie!

I'm glad we bring our own grill.

I do not want my burgers to have a "glaze" like Dave does. ;)

Halloween at the Fort. Hopefully 2011. Still working on DH.

walmart also sells a grill cover. one that goes right on the grate. my wife always wanted me to use them. however i always thought the charcoal burns everything off. I just changed my mind and I am going to walmart to by grill grate covers

holy cow on the specularius peterbuilt. That thing is awesome. We saw it sitting up in the overflow lot and were admiring it. I had no idea he was a disboarder. When we saw it me and the two other guys were wondering what he was pulling. I think I saw him pull out monday with a 5th wheel and and his golfcart pushed up against the cab. Awesome tow vehichle

;)
It's ok if Mrs.TCD isn't a Donnie fan, that just leaves more of him for those of us who are ;)

I was under the impression you had to watch out for Donnie on the dark rides....such as Haunted Mansion.

My bad.

I don't mind being told to turn my lights on. I've been told worse. :lmao:

Much worse.

True.

There is no shortage of Donnie fans.

Y'all enjoy! :thumbsup2

TCD

I'd better not. DH would never approve. :goodvibes

J/K Donnie. You don't have to be afraid of me.

I do now understand why you are the master, excellent info! :worship:Halloween at the Fort looks amazing.. wonder how that will work next year!

;)

I was under the impression you had to watch out for Donnie on the dark rides....such as Haunted Mansion.

My bad.

KFK, I did ride HM with Donnie last Halloween, and he was a perfect gentleman.

But you didn't hear that from me ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter