Hakuna Kidani, What a Turtleful Phrase!

So fun to see the 'old' pictures of the girls! Beautiful family! Can't wait to read along!

I'm still finishing up the last TR, but I'm here for this one early....yay me! :rotfl: Can't wait to read about this one. :)

I'm glad you're here. I know how hard it is to keep up in Distown when real life is already so busy! Hope to see you and Seth next month!

Hi old friend!

Woohoo! Here we go! Can't wait for all the fun! :cool1:

It was a different kind of trip, but definitely lots of fun!

I'm here!!! Hope I can keep up!!

Glad you are here. I feel like this report may go kinda slow with the start of school just weeks away both MeMom and I will be super busy.

*raising my hand*. Here

Hey, glad you are here. We missed you and those sweet girls at the Hippo meet. We will have to try again soon.

In here; off to bed but wanted to save my spot. Be back to read tomorrow.

I know I got it started late. Had to wait until everyone was asleep before I could focus on it.

Whooo Hooo, page 1!!!!

Hi. Hope you're summer is going well. Looks like your girls are having a very busy and fun one.

I think I'm here!

3 full days of workshops will wear you out. Just one more day, you can do it!

Checking in.

Glad you are here.

Yeah! A new report! And I may have even made the first page... :cool1:

Yep, you know us we always have a report going. Keeps us from missing our happy place too much.

Here, HERE!! :)

Enjoyed hanging out with you guys the other day! We should do it more often!

Glad to see you over here. It was great to see you and Will. Hopefully we will see you again next month!

Yay! I found you!

Glad you did!

Not missing out on this one!!! X

Welcome as always to our craziness!

Jill it has been so much fun watching your precious girls grow up from trip to trip. I have enjoyed each of your trip reports and look forward to hearing about this new adventure.

Okay...back as promised. I love the intros, and your three girls are absolutely beautiful.

Can't wait to read more.

I'm here!!! :cool1:

Glad you are here. Sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers for you guys while she prepares for surgery.

I'm in. Can't wait! :coffee:
Loved the wedding pics by the way. beautiful, congrats all around.pixiedust:
Loved the pictures of the "big" girls as babies....:cutie:
As always, thanks for taking the time to bring us along. :crowded:

KIM:flower3:

It was a beautiful wedding very cozy and sentimental filled with love and laughter. The newlyweds are on a ship somewhere in the Gulf right now. I enjoyed going back and looking at the pictures from old trips.

Checking in! Hakuna Matata.....what a wonderful phrase!!!! No worries!!!

It is a wonderful phrase isn't it?!

Here. Will get back to catch up.

Glad you are here! It was good to see you last weekend.

Jill I will never be sick of your TR's. Every morning before work if I only check one report it is yours (& MeMom's). It is like talking with friends. I love starting my day that way.

Cannot wait to read all about it.

We are so glad you feel that way. We want everyone to feel comfortable and welcome in Distown. We have made so many friendships through this group.

Here!! Excited for another adventure!

Glad you are here! With 3 resorts, a new theme park, and a middle of the night ER visit an adventure it was!

Can't wait!! :goodvibes

Glad you are with us for more craziness!

Joining in for more MeMom (and girls) TR fun!!! :goodvibes :banana:

(and even some of the shopping..........) :laughing:

Good to see you. We know shopping pictures are your favorite so MeMom took LOTS!!

I am here!

Hello!

So fun to see the 'old' pictures of the girls! Beautiful family! Can't wait to read along!

It was a lot of fun to go through the old pictures of the girls and remember where this craziness all began.

I'm here! And only on page 2!!:laughing:

Page 2 isn't bad. The report is already to page 3 and MeMom still hasn't checked in! :rotfl2:

I'm here! I'm here! :goodvibes

Hello old friend. We missed you this trip, hope to see you soon!

Checking in!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Glad you are here. We will get started on all the fun this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter