Hakuna Kidani, What a Turtleful Phrase!

BrooklynnsMommy

DIS Veteran
Well, here we go again. It's another BrooklynnsMommy and MeMom trip report. As always we welcome all our new readers and hope that you feel comfortable enough to chime in and make yourself at home here in Distown. To all our regular Distown neighbors, aren't y'all sick of us yet?!?! We truly appreciate you guys hanging out with us in our little community and sharing all of life's up and downs.

So let's get to the introductions. The stars of all our adventures:

Brooklynn, Bella, and Sophie!

Who remembers this baby?

That's Brooklynn, my sweet oldest child on her first Disney trip. She was 11 months old and she was amazed at Small World. Twenty one trips later...

My big girl is 6 years old and about to start the first grade. She loves animals and everything about them and up until this trip she wanted to be a vet at Animal Kingdom. After this trip and our visit to Sea World she now thinks that being a marine biologist and dolphin trainer would be really cool. She loves learning and is a friend to everyone she meets.

Next up:

It's Bella my sassy middle child on her first trip. She was 3 months old and spent most of the trip wide awake taking it all in. Thirteen trips later...

My sassy pixie is 4 years old and going into PreK. She is such a girly girl and loves all things sparkly and pink and purple and rainbows. She loves ballet and dancing. She is an amazingly generous child and would give anyone anything to make them happy.

And last but certainly not least:

Sweet Sophie Kate my littlest princess on her first trip. She was just 6 weeks old and slept through most of it. :) Three trips later...

She is 10 months old and has mastered crawling so she is everywhere! She has a smile that is contagious and you just can't help but smile back at her.

So those are the stars of the show. In supporting roles are ...

Myself, Jill - a preschool assistant director and mommy to those 3 precious princesses

John, my DH - an engineer and one who tolerates are Disney fun. He enjoyed the more laid back environment for this trip.

MeMom, my mom and Disney partner in crime.

Also, Miss AnitaWigd (wigdoutdismom) and Mr. Marc (wsushocker) who are my girls fairy Disparents. They are the reason that we were able to enjoy such amazing accommodations as they invited us to come along.

So I think that is all the important information. Now on with the report!

I'm still finishing up the last TR, but I'm here for this one early....yay me! :rotfl: Can't wait to read about this one. :)

I'm in. Can't wait! :coffee:
Loved the wedding pics by the way. beautiful, congrats all around.pixiedust:
Loved the pictures of the "big" girls as babies....:cutie:
As always, thanks for taking the time to bring us along. :crowded:

KIM:flower3:

Here. Will get back to catch up.

Caught up and love the first trip pictures of the girls.

Jill I will never be sick of your TR's. Every morning before work if I only check one report it is yours (& MeMom's). It is like talking with friends. I love starting my day that way.

Cannot wait to read all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!