Had to create a new account

I'm also unable to access my account...hence this new name. I would very much like to have my old account back. Right now I don't even seem to be able to send a PM with this account.

HELP

I'm also unable to access my account...hence this new name. I would very much like to have my old account back. Right now I don't even seem to be able to send a PM with this account.

HELP
@Flash2014, What is your original account screen name?

If it's DVCSloth, I think I know what's wrong. Send me a PM.

I believe that's typical for new accounts until they have 10 posts and been registered for 24 hours.
Try your original account now. Hopefully, it works.
Could either of you help? Please and thank you!

My original screen name is... dancin Disney style

@Lockedout, try your original account now. Let me know if it works.

You can't PM with your new account because you haven't made 10 posts with it, but you should be able to PM with mods.

@Lockedout, try your original account now. Let me know if it works.

You can't PM with your new account because you haven't made 10 posts with it, but you should be able to PM with mods.
Thank you both! I was back in yesterday with my original account but now today I'm back to the same state as before. ...it's asking me to confirm my account, which I tried and it doesn't work. So still locked out

Thank you both! I was back in yesterday with my original account but now today I'm back to the same state as before. ...it's asking me to confirm my account, which I tried and it doesn't work. So still locked out
I don't know why it keeps reverting to that state. Above my paygrade. @WebmasterMaryJo, can you help or is this something WebmasterAlex needs to fix?

Same thing was happening to DVCsloth. Don't know how that eventually got fixed.

Posting while I can!

I've been having the same problem. It is working now - but seems to come and go. A big thanks to Mary Jo for re-setting my account several times. Fingers crossed this time!

Last edited:
I just reset your original account, so it should work for now.
I don't know why it keeps reverting to that state. Above my paygrade. @WebmasterMaryJo, can you help or is this something WebmasterAlex needs to fix?

Same thing was happening to DVCsloth. Don't know how that eventually got fixed.
With permission, I switched DVCsloth's emails, and I think we're good - no issues at this time. @WebmasterAlex knows about the issue, but he's addressing another issue at this time, and then will try to narrow down why we're having the email issues.
Posting while I can!

I've been having the same problem. It is working now - but seems to come and go. A big thanks to Mary Jo for re-setting my account several times. Fingers crossed this time!
I've been randomly checking your account and reset it if it goes to 'awaiting email confirmation' or 'email bounced' notices.

After multiple emails my password was reset and I am finally back in I just got the three password reset emails after I am able to get in hopefully no more problems can someone check on my other account I attempted to create Mahorn77 I never got the registration email

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter