Had to create a new account

akaStargazer65

Earning My Ears
When I log on to my original account (Stargazer65) I have this message and I cannot post messages:
  • Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to (Original email address)
If I resend confirmation email, nothing shows up. My original profile still exists, but it's like I'm a ghost, I can read things, but cannot reply.
I had to create a new account to post here.

Would like to use the original account and email address.

I had to create this sock puppet account, same problem here.
How do we know you're the real Dan Murphy and not some Russian bot sent to infiltrate our forums and spread misinformation about...I don't know...Slo's polls? Only the real Dan knows whether he prefers butter, caramel, or cheese popcorn???? :earboy2:

Are you able to contact a moderator?
@CarolMN fixed mine.
Well, we'll see if Carol can work her magic on my account. You notified here with your tag there. Thanks, SG.
How do we know you're the real Dan Murphy and not some Russian bot sent to infiltrate our forums and spread misinformation about...I don't know...Slo's polls? Only the real Dan knows whether he prefers butter, caramel, or cheese popcorn???? :earboy2:
Hmmm, Ron, LOL, what did I tell her. I think it was probably butter or caramel. At least that would be for today. Does that pass? Or how about Paul rockin' with Springteen and Grohl for his 80th?

@Dan Murphy, I think there is a field in the user profiles that gets reset to something other than registered. If that is the case, you need a Super Mod or a webmaster with access to those admin profiles to get it fixed. My guess is that either one of the Admin Webmasters ( Corey or Alex) fixed yours or it got reset during routine maintenance.

Might be the latter. I was unable to access the forums for quite awhile again this afternoon. My troubles started a few weeks ago when the boards moved to te Xenfro servers.

@Dan Murphy, I think there is a field in the user profiles that gets reset to something other than registered. If that is the case, you need a Super Mod or a webmaster with access to those admin profiles to get it fixed. My guess is that either one of the Admin Webmasters ( Corey or Alex) fixed yours or it got reset during routine maintenance.

Might be the latter. I was unable to access the forums for quite awhile again this afternoon. My troubles started a few weeks ago when the boards moved to te Xenfro servers.
Thanks, Carol. :thumbsup2 It was MJ who fixed this one for me now. Here is her post.

And yes, those Xenfro servers are throwing a few curve balls here and there.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/not-receiving-emails-from-disboards.3888358/post-64124652

Same issue here, had to make a new account. At one time my new account said it did not exist and my old account was up again. But now it is back to the same problem, it says incorrect password and when I try to re-set it I never get the e-mail.

Try your original account now. Hopefully, it works.
No, same issue. Say's wrong password and when I try to re-set it won't send the e-mail to my original e-mail.
Also, notice with this account. It only allows me to respond a couple time then it times me out for an hour I believe.
Thank you

@Flash2014, What is your original account screen name?

If it's DVCSloth, I think I know what's wrong. Send me a PM.

Also, notice with this account. It only allows me to respond a couple time then it times me out for an hour I believe.
I believe that's typical for new accounts until they have 10 posts and been registered for 24 hours.

Last edited:
I had to create a new account too and I really miss my other one. I no longer have access to the cast member board and I am back to square one with my posts! I had to create a new user name too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter