H2O Glo Nights?

I'm considering this event this summer. I have a question I attempted to ask in another thread, but I didn't ask the question well. I'm trying again here.

The wave pool -- does it it operate just like it does during the day - -with periods of big crashing waves and then periods of swells? (The crashing waves are the main reason my kids go to this park. If it's not available, I'll need a day trip instead). Thanks for your help.

I'm considering this event this summer. I have a question I attempted to ask in another thread, but I didn't ask the question well. I'm trying again here.

The wave pool -- does it it operate just like it does during the day - -with periods of big crashing waves and then periods of swells? (The crashing waves are the main reason my kids go to this park. If it's not available, I'll need a day trip instead). Thanks for your help.

When we did this event last year, the wave pool was operating as usual - big crashing waves every few minutes with an occasional run of smaller/normal wave pool waves.

Thanks!

And the food -- is there any food/snacks/drinks included with ticket? Or is it just that food is available to purchase?

Thanks!

And the food -- is there any food/snacks/drinks included with ticket? Or is it just that food is available to purchase?

Nothing included with the ticket, it’s just what is available to purchase. Post #5 above has the handout of what was open/available last year (could be different this year, TBD).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter