Guardians during Epcot After Hours, is this so?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Does Disney only run half the track of Guardians at the Epcot After Hours? Seen a couple You Tube videos impling this.

If so, then what's the point of paying for this event. A short wait on Guardians would be the reason I would attend.

Awaiting reports from the second one.

All the videos and reviews I have seen were only from the very first AH at Epcot. I believe there were a lot of ride difficulties in the first one so waiting anxiously as we are doing this in August and I would hope this has been ironed out and they are running this ride a bit better as it is a big draw.

We did the first one. Can confirm only one side was running. Waited about an hour for the first ride (the one side also broke down at one point while we were waiting) and decided to not try again. The whole reason we bought these tickets was to ride our favorite rides with "minimal wait times". This was not the case for the first event, and why I wouldn't return to this specific one. We had intended to only ride a few rides multiple times. At least at DHS and MK, there are multiple rides we'd be ok with riding multiple times.

There has only been one Epcot AH party so far. On that day only one side was running but that does not mean that's how they will do it each time. We will have a better idea after next week's party.

I will say it appeared they were trying to get the other side running, so I don't think it was the intention to just run one side. Then again, I could be wrong. My hope is the experience is better for future DAH guests.

Well time will tell soon. Hopefully it was just issues with it and not cost cutting.

I was at the first one, and we waited forever, and the preshow broke down. The other side wasn't running. We did do it last, but waited over an hour for it. It is a great ride.

We rode twice at the 6/29 party and only waited about 15 minutes the first time and basically walked on the second. Both sides were running.
What time of night was this? We’ll be at the 7/27 party and trying to plan our strategy.

I have the same question. Thanks!
We got in a few minutes before 7pm and did the attractions in the order listed. I don't know exact times but Guardians was around 9pm, I believe. Obviously YMMV but we felt the party was very empty. First Epcot AH but we have been to dozens at the other parks. The group primarily wanted to not walk any further than necessary so the plan was created with that in mind but it worked pretty well on our night for wait times as well. We waited for Test Track around 30minutes and it was really the only appreciable wait of the night. We have seen the fireworks show so that was not a priority for our group.

We got in a few minutes before 7pm and did the attractions in the order listed. I don't know exact times but Guardians was around 9pm, I believe. Obviously YMMV but we felt the party was very empty. First Epcot AH but we have been to dozens at the other parks. The group primarily wanted to not walk any further than necessary so the plan was created with that in mind but it worked pretty well on our night for wait times as well. We waited for Test Track around 30minutes and it was really the only appreciable wait of the night. We have seen the fireworks show so that was not a priority for our group.
Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter