Grocery Delivery? or Buy at GCH? or Walk?

Brygida

DIS Veteran
What is the best grocery delivery to Disneyland resort hotels? I think all I will need is milk and bottled water. I can bring everything else from home.

Or what are the prices at GCH for milk 1/2 gallons and sports-top bottled water?

Or. I will be walking to Anaheim Convention Center. Is there a gas station/food mart on that street corner?

Thanks!

We've bought a half gallon at the GCH before, from what I remember it was right on par with what we paid at home. I'm not sure about bottled water, but would assume it would be what the parks charge which is $3 a bottle I think. You could just buy one bottle and fill it up at drinking fountains. And the baby center on Main street has a faucet attached to a drinking fountain which really makes filling the bottles easier. It's free and the water is really cold.

There is a 7-11 and ABC mart across from the convention center on the corner of Harbor and Katella.

Have fun!

The grocery store that delivers is Vons. I think it's pretty convenient.I've used them at the grand, and at home as well. We used garden grocer on our trip to wdw this spring and found it crazy expensive. Vons is an actual grocery store so the prices are nearly as crazy and the selection is not limited. There is no delivery fee for your first order. Minimum purchase is $50. The GCH sells milk, but not organic. They sell water but not in packs.

There are ways to get groceries.

1. If you rent a car stop at one of the stores along the way.
2. Place an order with Von's to be delivered at your hotel.
3. Use the DK'S as your transport from/to airport.
Their service includes a stop at a store.

Here's a link to DK'S http://www.dklivery.com

Geemo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter