Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diann--I'll be sending that q out to you, as well! No trades necessary. Thanks for doing a good thing!

Diann - The coupon wasn't in my inserts today. I'll keep an eye out for any I can find. We often get coupons for the strips in the office I work at, so we may have something there.

Jen

Karen ~ i felt the exact same way about disney... we have decided not to travel to disney for awhile. maybe again when we have kids, but not for awhile. I am glad I went, I am also glad that all the "disney" stuff we did was paid through sunshine rewards lol so we never came out of money for anything.

Hey Gang,
I am still couponing but just not on a large scale till things get settled again.

Anyway in this weekends RP there will be a $30 coupon for Breeze II or Contour glucomoter. If you are not going to be using yours I would love to trade for it. I buy these to get the strips and lancets for a lady that has no insurance. As you know the meters are not what is expensive it is the supplies.

You can PM what you would like in exchange. I am back in MD and my address is: Diann Fillers
1818 Severn Hills Ln.
Severn, MD 21144

Thanks. And it looks like the train is still running smoothly with your great conductor.

Diann

Diann, I have these coupons. I will send them to you tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Diann--I'll be sending that q out to you, as well! No trades necessary. Thanks for doing a good thing!

Diann - The coupon wasn't in my inserts today. I'll keep an eye out for any I can find. We often get coupons for the strips in the office I work at, so we may have something there.

Jen

Diann, I have these coupons. I will send them to you tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Well Dag Nab It my paper did not have them either.

Thanks to all of you.:dance3:

MN Vikings Fan-this weeks envie will be a light one-I only had 1 insert this week & I didn't get an envie last week either....:sad2:
I'll mail it tomorrow.

Gwen have 3 envies ready! Just had notime to gt to PO will try again today but not looking good ! Will get them out this week though!!

Lori thanks for yet another super envie !!

Just returned from vacation. Figures get home and the kids get sick, should have stayed away longer. :headache: Rcvd the 3 envies, did not have time to go through them yet, but will soon. Thank you. :flower3:

Akenneson-probably wont have one to go out tomorrow. But will send one in the next few days. Surprised you got both envies the same day, that is kinda weird, :confused3 but at least they made it to you. :)

Checking in! Sorry I have been MIA for so long...first trimester really kicked my butt. I am getting back into couponing and plan to post more often.

I have been sending to rockiesfan and have been rec'ing envies from DinkDisneyAddict...thank you!

Just returned from vacation. Figures get home and the kids get sick, should have stayed away longer. :headache: Rcvd the 3 envies, did not have time to go through them yet, but will soon. Thank you. :flower3:

Akenneson-probably wont have one to go out tomorrow. But will send one in the next few days. Surprised you got both envies the same day, that is kinda weird, :confused3 but at least they made it to you. :)

Glad you got them !!! How was the vacation?? I have 3 more to go out next week!!!

Received my envelope last Friday-Thanks!

My coupons will go out tomorrow Denise as I have to take my mom to the doctor today and doubt I will get to the PO

Just got my first issue of all*you. I LOVE this magazine and I have not even read it yet. It has 37 coupons. On the front it states...Inside $49.57 worth of coupons. WOW. It also states....This magazine pays for itself! I'll say! Thanks to whoever posted about this magazine. I'm thrilled with one more coupon source.:woohoo:

I like this magazine too. :thumbsup2

Your envie is going out today, DISNEYJAN. :goodvibes

Anyway in this weekends RP there will be a $30 coupon for Breeze II or Contour glucomoter. If you are not going to be using yours I would love to trade for it. I buy these to get the strips and lancets for a lady that has no insurance. As you know the meters are not what is expensive it is the supplies.
Diann

In the Twin Cities, we have two major newspapers. One of them had the coupon you need and one didn't. Sometimes my friends/coworkers give me their inserts later in the week, and if they are from the "good" paper I'll have more than one to send to you. You're being an awesome friend to help her with this. Nothing needed from you in exchange. Have a great week!

Glad you got them !!! How was the vacation?? I have 3 more to go out next week!!!

Vacation was fantastic, relaxing and well needed. Even when it did rain, I had to realize we were on vacation, and the worst day on vacation is still better than the best day at work! :)

Brandi I mailed an envelope today. It's smaller than normal the coupons in my paper stunk this week.

Magical_Mama sent 2 envies your way today. I tried to make sure that all of the Oct. ones were out BUT sometimes one slips through. I had a big batch and I found some that I thought I had already sent (extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter