Grey's....SERIOUSLY!

Grey's Anatomy is def my favorite show of the moment. And my favorite quote:

"You know how when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life would be, white dress, prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them, but eventually you grow up, one day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is its hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true."

This is totally how I feel at the moment!

But to be honest, Patrick Dempsey is not my McDreamy. Jon Bon Jovi is my McDreamy...even though he's 23 years older than I am...oh well!

it's a new one, but I think it's a summary of what's happened so far... I want to know what's going to happen...not what ALREADY happened!!!! :teeth:

ooh, talk about being able to get a ton of quotes....!!!!!!

"we don't have to do the thing..."

"you get points for breathing in and out"

"it's just a dog"

"don't bother sucking up...I already hate you!"

"don't give me that look, I'm over you" "I'm over you too" "you are?" "NO"

"I may be 47 months pregnant..." :lmao:

I don't usually like clip shows, but this one is good. It's reminding me of all the reasons I love this show.

Did I mention before how much I loved Kyle Chandler? He is such a cutie. It's good to see him again. Why did they have to pink mist him?

good thing my computer is near the tv, LOL

"I AM PRESTON BURKE"

'Let's play a game of "whose life sucks the most"...I'll win"

"WHATEVER. Everybody has problems, now get your *** out of bed and get to work"

(ooh, cute bomb squad guy!!) :teeth:

"the chief of surgery doesn't scare me...dr bailey scares me"

I still love the do'ers scene!!

"I'm glad you didn't die today" (very profound, Derek!)

New England Eeyore said:
One of my favorite lines ever:

"That is not the she he was asking for."

ooooh, I was just about to edit my post to add that one!! Love that!

"you put your weight behind that?" "yes, sir". "Well, alright then!"

oh gosh, it was painful to watch that George/Mer scene again!!

George is awesome...I just can't see him w/Meredith!!

The McVomit was a good one!! :lmao:

Love when he yelled "Goodnight" from Burke and Christina's living room.

"I can't have a drink, I'm celibate" :rotfl:
"You can't knit in a bar, you're scaring the customers"

"I'm breaking up with you because on your best day, that corpse is twice the man you'll ever be" (Go Izzie!)

That was great!!!!!!! And finally!! A new one next week!!! :banana:

That show was actually pretty good..
I loved all the quotes.. I was cracking up!!!

I like..."she has my McDreamy, my McDog and my McLife!"

I also loved the scene when Christina goes all naturale to get George out of the house!!

At least it left us with the scene that should start the new show next week.. With Camille and George!!!!
And what will happen between Mer and the Vet?? He's pretty cute too!!! I didn't realize they named the dog "DOC"...

I thought of another one.

Cristina: "I don't know what McSteamy or McDreamy see in her"
Alex: "She's McHot"
George: "McYeah she is!"

spacemountain said:
I thought of another one.

Cristina: "I don't know what McSteamy or McDreamy see in her"
Alex: "She's McHot"
George: "McYeah she is!"

OMG, I just noticed the pic under your name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOOOOOOOOL! :thumbsup2

I was just going to write another one...
"Why is he suturing his own face?"
Christina--"To turn me on"

:lmao:

The clip show was great last night. Is anyone else starting to feel just the tiniest bit sorry for Addison?

The clip show was great last night. Is anyone else starting to feel just the tiniest bit sorry for Addison?

I've liked Addison since she first came to Seattle Grace but I think lately they've been making her character more likeable for everyone and easier to sympathize with. I loved too when Derek admitted that he was partly to blame for her cheating.

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
fav scene? Here's some of mine...

Derek describing their last kiss (after the bomb)

Absolutely love this scene--come on, they HAVE to get together eventually, right?!!

I hope next week's show is new!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter