Grey's....SERIOUSLY!

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
more good ones.... and more GA fans! :yay:

what the heck is up with Callie living in the hospital???????????? :confused3 :confused3
I want answers to that too!!!!!
What the line about the hot chocolate Addison gives out w/ the multiple deaths.. I can't remember what she called it.. The ju-ju or something... darn! I'm brain dead tonight!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
I want answers to that too!!!!!
What the line about the hot chocolate Addison gives out w/ the multiple deaths.. I can't remember what she called it.. The ju-ju or something... darn! I'm brain dead tonight!!!

LOL, yeah...the ju-ju! It was so funny when Mer said something like "The She-Shepard just hot cocoa'ed me" :rotfl2:

how about the scene in the bar when Mer was crocheting and Joe said something like "You're scaring all the customers". :rotfl2:

Christina is a bit whiny for me too...
What does everyone think about Izzy and the Heart guy (can't think of his name right now...darn it).. he's a hottie too!

I have been saying seriously a lot ever since they started saying it a lot on Grey's Anatomy! :rotfl:

And Gina, I love your tag- Anthony is my favorite Wiggle! ;)

oh my i LOVE GA!!

potter -- you had my favorite already -- O'malley quit looking at my va-jay-jay! oh i rolled with that one!

i'm so not good at remembering lines but i'll see what comes up -- seems like there hasn't been a new episode in a while and House keeps coming to mind. (love that show too, i can think of a quote from it but that' OT huh?? :) )

i'm blank, i gotta start a HOUSE quote thread and get this line out of my head!

fav scene? Here's some of mine...

Burke crawling into the hospital bed w/Christina

Meredith and McDreamy in the closet, when he was trying to calm her down

Derek describing their last kiss (after the bomb)

how excited everyone was when Bailey came back (right before she had her baby)

Alex finally giving Izzie her goodnight kiss at the bar

ok, and only like a million more... :teeth:

Ok, keep in mind I am an Addison and Derek fan... :duck:

I love the scene where she shows him her poison oak and they actually laugh together. That made me really happy.

Also, when Burke and Cristina are dancing together and just about every scene with them.

And I love in the superbowl episode after the bomb goes off when Burke and Derek come up the elevator together.

spacemountain said:
Ok, keep in mind I am an Addison and Derek fan... :duck:

WHAT?????? :scared1: Just kidding.... :lmao: I can play nice... :teeth:
(ok, but did you guess, I'm a Mer/Der fan??) :love:

spacemountain said:
I love the scene where she shows him her poison oak and they actually laugh together. That made me really happy.
yeah, that was pretty funny..... :rotfl:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
WHAT?????? :scared1: Just kidding.... :lmao: I can play nice... :teeth:
(ok, but did you guess, I'm a Mer/Der fan??) :love:

Yeah, that's where it gets hard for me to talk about the show with others. Luckily I have an awesome group of friends who are "Addeks" too on the-incision.net. But it's all good- I used to be a MerDer before I found out he was married. :goodvibes

So did anyone watch Kate Walsh on Ellen yesterday? It was a funny story and she was adorable as always in interviews but they didn't talk much about Grey's Anatomy.

thought of another fav scene...
when George was telling Mer that he wasn't moving out because of the dog..."I've held your hand...every time you've asked me to...."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter