Great Maple restaurant now open

Just checked and reservations on Opentable are open for the next 4 weeks. Plan to keep checking to see if/when they open January
Thank you!!!! Just scored reservations for Saturday, our arrival day. Super excited! 😀 (I looked up the other locations to get an idea of pricing, figuring it will be a little more money being that it’s at the Disneyland resort)

Just checked and reservations on Opentable are open for the next 4 weeks. Plan to keep checking to see if/when they open January
Thank you for mentioning this! I have been checking on the DL site and didn’t know about opentable. Just booked for an upcoming visit.

We are hoping to check it out on our trip. Not a fan of no prices on the menu though….
Same- does anyone who has been have pricing info?

Doesn't have to be entire menu list but would you say it's way over priced, or worth it for food quality? I know it's a Disney property/hotel restaurant so assume higher than off site.

Thank you!!

Thank you for mentioning this! I have been checking on the DL site and didn’t know about opentable. Just booked for an upcoming visit.
I just looked on open table and they have an Anaheim Newport Beach location, not one at the Paradise Pier or Pixar Pier. I think it would be on the DL site, correct? So far nothing has appeared As of yet

I just looked on open table and they have an Anaheim Newport Beach location, not one at the Paradise Pier or Pixar Pier. I think it would be on the DL site, correct? So far nothing has appeared As of yet
Search for Great Maple - Anaheim.

Edited to include screenshot from OpenTable app. IMG_1838.png

Last edited:
Same- does anyone who has been have pricing info?

Doesn't have to be entire menu list but would you say it's way over priced, or worth it for food quality? I know it's a Disney property/hotel restaurant so assume higher than off site.

Thank you!!
Micechat's November 20th update has pictures of the menu with prices. I'd post the link but I'm not sure if it's allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter