• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Cayman beach day....suggestions?

White House is not on 7 Mile Beach, so is likely more rocky and the waves are likely bigger/more rough. It also is farther away, but not as far as Rum Point. (Most tourists do not go to that part of the island.) I love a boat ride, so the catamaran would be a lovely part of the Rum Point excursion. If you’re looking for closer, stay on 7 Mile beach.

I have. I believe it had an overall rating of 4/5.

There were some people who hated it, sure, but I’ll be honest - some of those people sounded like they had a screw loose. Unrealistic expectations, blaming the resort because they failed to research, sense of entitlement, etc.

I have no skin in the game re: White House, so I’m not defending it. I’m just saying those extreme negative reviews on Trip Advisor are usually at least a little unhinged.

If you go before Jan. 2020, I'd like to hear what you decide to do. I just realize I just have a little over a month before our booking window opens and I haven't given much thought for excursions.

If you go before Jan. 2020, I'd like to hear what you decide to do. I just realize I just have a little over a month before our booking window opens and I haven't given much thought for excursions.

Sorry, we're there the latter half of Feb. 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter