Graduation merch?

MarBee

DIS Veteran
I wasn’t sure where to post this one, but I’m wondering if anyone has an ETA for when the parks usually put out merch for graduation. I am thinking about doing an early April trip and would like my grad to do some photos in Class of 20204 ears (and maybe other merchandise). I’m just hoping we wouldn’t be too early for it to come out.

ETA: typo 2024 lol

Last edited:
I wasn’t sure where to post this one, but I’m wondering if anyone has an ETA for when the parks usually put out merch for graduation. I am thinking about doing an early April trip and would like my grad to do some photos in Class of 20204 ears (and maybe other merchandise). I’m just hoping we wouldn’t be too early for it to come out.
We ordered 2023 merch online in probably February and it was also in the parks for our early March visit last year.

I don't know when they come out at the parks, but I ordered our son's Class of 2023 ears (he's wearing them in my profile pic) on Shop Disney the day they came out last year, which was in early February. They shipped 2/6 and I had them by 2/9 according to my orders. I would start watching ShopDisney. They already have one Stitch themed tshirt(I don't think it's dated but I didn't see it last year), so I am sure more are coming soon!

Thank you! Looks like it is confirmed that I should def book the trip in April. (I look for any excuse to book a trip 😀)

If you don't want to take a chance, I ordered my daughter's graduation ears through Etsy and they were perfect. We went for Christmas her senior year and we booked a Capture your Moment photopass session in Magic Kingdom for a photo shoot. They had a board where they had Senior 2022 that she held for a few photos, it was perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter