• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Graduation Ears

Knaedudley

Earning My Ears
Headed to the world the second week of March. Does anyone know if I will be able to find the 2017 graduation ears? I'd love to have some pics of my senior done in MK

Not sure if they're out yet, I am taking my graduation trip next week (yay!!) and am hoping to snag a pair. My research shows that traditionally they come out around this time of year in parks, and a lot of people had them mid march (or recommended ordering them in advance)

Will they be available on the shop parks app too? I'm taking DD in August for her June graduation and wouldn't want to miss the chance (be too late) to get her a pair.

I am hoping they are out when we are there in about 10 days! I am taking my niece for her early graduation present and want to get them for her!!

I remember seeing them on Disneystore.com last year. I am on the lookout for them too. We are going in June for my DD's HS graduation!

I am hoping they are out when we are there in about 10 days! I am taking my niece for her early graduation present and want to get them for her!!
oh please do update us if you find them. we're doing the big graduation trip at the end of march and i kinda promised graduation ears...

I would guess yes. I graduated high school in 2015 and bought my graduation ears on my trip to Disney World during March break which was most likely mid-March. I think it was around the 15/16th that I bought them.

We were there in February last year during President's week and got them for DD at the Emporium on Main St. Had her name embroidered on them at the hat shop across the street from there. I had asked same ? on these boards prior to our trip and couldn't get an answer, except that they could not be found on line. We also got the "I'm Celebrating" pins at our resort front desk and they wrote in Graduation for us! Enjoy and Congrats!

I was there last week (Feb 1) and they were not out yet. :( I know that we have bought them in early March before, and I was told at both Information at World of Disney, and in the Chapeau shop in MK that it all depends on timing. They "could" be out as early as Feb, but if there are issues, might not come out til April. Good Luck to those who are wanting them soon !

I just saw graduation ears on the Shop Disney Parks app for those that are interested. Class of 2017! I am assuming they must be in the parks somewhere!

I called Disney in room celebrations about this about 2 days ago asking about this for our May trip & they said they are usually out around March.

Do you think they will be carrying them in the Parks all year long?? We are going in July to celebrate DD HS graduation and want to know if I should pre-buy or wait till we get there?

Do you think they will be carrying them in the Parks all year long?? We are going in July to celebrate DD HS graduation and want to know if I should pre-buy or wait till we get there?
We're going in mid-late June for my DD's graduation. I'm not chancing it and will buy them on-line and get her name put on them when we get there.

We're going in mid-late June for my DD's graduation. I'm not chancing it and will buy them on-line and get her name put on them when we get there.
My sister went to DL in June when I was graduating from university and they were sold out. I would buy them in advance to be sure you get some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter