Graduation Ears

Do you think they will be carrying them in the Parks all year long?? We are going in July to celebrate DD HS graduation and want to know if I should pre-buy or wait till we get there?
I wouldn't wait as they sell out. When my DD graduated from High school in 2014 we waited until our summer trip & they were all sold out. She ended up getting a graduation key chain instead as there wasn't much graduation stuff to select from. I'm not waiting this time.

So, they have a graduation keychain.....I wonder what other graduation items they have? Anybody know?

Does anyone know if they only have one style of graduation ears? Does anyone have pictures of different styles?

Do you think they will be carrying them in the Parks all year long?? We are going in July to celebrate DD HS graduation and want to know if I should pre-buy or wait till we get there?

I'm pretty sure they still have the 2016 ones in the Character Warehouse (Premium Outlets) for 2016. I've gotten them for my 2014, 2015 and 2016 sons that way and paid $1.99 for them (and got them for their friends as well) by late summer/early fall so at least based on past experience, they definitely had them in the parks or at the outlet in July.

So, they have a graduation keychain.....I wonder what other graduation items they have? Anybody know?
They definitely had pins as well and last year they sold out really early - like before June.

Does anyone know if they only have one style of graduation ears? Does anyone have pictures of different styles?
The ones I've gotten each year are the royal blue ones that look like a standard mortarboard with the Mickey ears up top. Last year they also had a more traditional ears look (standard black "cap" and Mickey ears) with a smaller mortarboard propped up on one of the ears.

i'll be there Sunday. do you think i'll be safe waiting as it's too late to order now? darn. i checked in feb and not available yet... plus i want to get embroidered name!

i'll be there Sunday. do you think i'll be safe waiting as it's too late to order now? darn. i checked in feb and not available yet... plus i want to get embroidered name!
They have them on the shop parks app so, I think you will be fine to wait until Sunday. And it's still early so, I think you can wait until you get there.

We snagged graduation ears for DD off the app about a month ago. It took over a week to get them, but we're very happy. Congrats to all the grads that will be wearing them this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter