Grab a Pen Light...The Darkness is slowly lifting...Half is better than Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm... one day I will marry that man... SOOOOOO HOTTT!!!

893997382_l.jpg

not the est pic because it was on my phone but yum! i thought I was going to have a heart attack when my brother bought me the CD and I got the bracelet to get it signed.. I walked around all day till teh signing jumping up and down screaming that I was going to meet him!! :lovestruc

Not if I do first!

Oh, wait, I'm already married.

Oh well, that can be fixed.;)

You need to blow that picture up and show off the hotness!!!:love: :love: :love:

David_Draiman.jpg

they put on an amazing stage show!!!

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

but he could run around acting like a monkey and I would love it!

David_Draiman.jpg

they put on an amazing stage show!!!

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

but he could run around acting like a monkey and I would love it!

They're supposed to be putting out a new album and going on tour with, I dunno, Slipknot, I think. I can't wait to go see them again!

It was good. I like the Dr. a lot. She put me on a higher dose of Topamax, she's starting me on another migraine medicine (cause she determined that I have chronic migraines, too), and I might have to go for another MRI to make sure I don't have a blood clot in my brain.:scared: The only thing I don't like about having MRIs is having to take all my metal out, cause its a pain to put it all back in.:lmao: The whole claustrophobia thing doesn't bother me. But if I have to have one, I have to have my setting on the shunt in my brain reset, because it will knock it out of whack.:rolleyes:

I am so glad you got a great dr now, who will treat you properly:goodvibes

Hey, Tat! Nice talking to you...I'm falling asleep here so better just head to bed.

G'nite all!

Nite marshay:goodvibes

Hi Tink...You seriously crack me up with that shark and key everytime:rotfl2:
Anyone notice any additions to my siggie below????:rotfl2: :lmao:

Nice Plug Marshay...You make me proud:hug:

I feel like I have wondered into a heavy metal thread

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If you are going to post pics of your hotties, then it is a requirement that you post a pic of one my hotties..

Make sure you use photobucket please.

Don;t need any more you know what pics:rotfl2:

If you are going to post pics of your hotties, then it is a requirement that you post a pic of one my hotties..

I used MTV, is that ok?:angel:

Wait, lemme find you a hottie.:goodvibes

Wait, I thought you were the future Mrs. Draiman. Now I'm confuzzled.:confused3 Who's the butthead??:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:lmao: they cant all look like David :lovestruc

who might that be??
vin.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice one!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter