Grab a Pen Light...The Darkness is slowly lifting...Half is better than Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....lot of singers there

How cool!! You got a new camera:cool1: :cool1:

No, can't tell where that is in the last pic??

Do tell

Its downtown Pittsburgh. I had an appointment with a new neurologist in Pittsburgh on Friday.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Yeah, just don't go during evening rush hour!

Been there, done that, don't wanna do it again.:rotfl:

I'll be back in March for a Skid Row concert (y'all know who they are, right?), but I always leave after work, so that puts me on the beltway around 7 p.m., so I'm usually out of rush hour by then.:thumbsup2

Oh that is great!!!

How was your appt?

It was good. I like the Dr. a lot. She put me on a higher dose of Topamax, she's starting me on another migraine medicine (cause she determined that I have chronic migraines, too), and I might have to go for another MRI to make sure I don't have a blood clot in my brain.:scared: The only thing I don't like about having MRIs is having to take all my metal out, cause its a pain to put it all back in.:lmao: The whole claustrophobia thing doesn't bother me. But if I have to have one, I have to have my setting on the shunt in my brain reset, because it will knock it out of whack.:rolleyes:

Been there, done that, don't wanna do it again.:rotfl:

I'll be back in March for a Skid Row concert (y'all know who they are, right?), but I always leave after work, so that puts me on the beltway around 7 p.m., so I'm usually out of rush hour by then.:thumbsup2

Let's see...Skid Row...that's where the Wiggles go when they fall off the wagon!?!:rotfl2:

Actually I did hear of Skid Row and something tells me I heard of Exodus but I think that's b/c you went to another concert of theirs? Maybe with your son??? I can't remember...

Let's see...Skid Row...that's where the Wiggles go when they fall off the wagon!?!:rotfl2:

Actually I did hear of Skid Row and something tells me I heard of Exodus but I think that's b/c you went to another concert of theirs? Maybe with your son??? I can't remember...

I think the Wiggles are ALWAYS off the wagon!!!:rotfl: Those guys are FREAKAZOIDS!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Actually, I think I mentioned planning for the Exodus concert when I was in VA last. I took my son to Ozzy and Rob Zombie. Something tells me he wouldn't enjoy Exodus.:confused3 :rotfl:

It was good. I like the Dr. a lot. She put me on a higher dose of Topamax, she's starting me on another migraine medicine (cause she determined that I have chronic migraines, too), and I might have to go for another MRI to make sure I don't have a blood clot in my brain.:scared: The only thing I don't like about having MRIs is having to take all my metal out, cause its a pain to put it all back in.:lmao: The whole claustrophobia thing doesn't bother me. But if I have to have one, I have to have my setting on the shunt in my brain reset, because it will knock it out of whack.:rolleyes:

Blood Clot??? Oh, that doesn't sound good.

I have to admit -- that made me laugh out loud when you talked about taking your metal out. :rotfl2: When I had my MRI I was nervous b/c I couldn't remember if I took all metal off either b/c although I only wear a watch regularly, sometime I add necklace or earrings and it really had me double-checking!

I think the Wiggles are ALWAYS off the wagon!!!:rotfl: Those guys are FREAKAZOIDS!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Actually, I think I mentioned planning for the Exodus concert when I was in VA last. I took my son to Ozzy and Rob Zombie. Something tells me he wouldn't enjoy Exodus.:confused3 :rotfl:

oh Rob Zombie and Ozzy sounds like a good show!!

my fave will still always be Disturbed!! :lovestruc :lovestruc

Hey, Tat! Nice talking to you...I'm falling asleep here so better just head to bed.

G'nite all!

Blood Clot??? Oh, that doesn't sound good.

I have to admit -- that made me laugh out loud when you talked about taking your metal out. :rotfl2: When I had my MRI I was nervous b/c I couldn't remember if I took all metal off either b/c although I only wear a watch regularly, sometime I add necklace or earrings and it really had me double-checking!

Well, at least it would just break the necklace or the watch, and not rip off body parts!:lmao:

MMMM...David!!!:love:

mmm... one day I will marry that man... SOOOOOO HOTTT!!!

893997382_l.jpg

not the est pic because it was on my phone but yum! i thought I was going to have a heart attack when my brother bought me the CD and I got the bracelet to get it signed.. I walked around all day till teh signing jumping up and down screaming that I was going to meet him!! :lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter