Gotta say Ryno and Fiasco are really honest

I linked Craig's review below, he laid down in the bunk and fit fine- he is 6'3. Skip to the 20 minute mark in the video to see. It looks wider than a sleeping bag.

Thanks, but we are talking about the fold down beds (the only other beds in the Galaxy Class Suite).

Thanks, but we are talking about the fold down beds (the only other beds in the Galaxy Class Suite).

Watch the room tour video that Ryno and Corey made. Corey laid down on the pull down and he didn't appear to have much room on his sides, and he's a slim guy. He commented that it felt like the rack on a Navy ship, which is about 3/4 the width of a twin sized bed (just under 28" wide).

Watch the room tour video that Ryno and Corey made. Corey laid down on the pull down and he didn't appear to have much room on his sides, and he's a slim guy. He commented that it felt like the rack on a Navy ship, which is about 3/4 the width of a twin sized bed (just under 28" wide).
I’m trying to stay spoiler free, any chance you can tell me where in the video it is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter