• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

I didn’t get the confirmation e-mail, so I called the AP Line. They were able to tell me my reservation time, give me my confirmation number and fix my e-mail. Apparently my e-mail is spelled wrong on the AP side, but it’s correct on the DVC side and everywhere else.
I called the AP line. They sent me to the AP Help Desk. They were fairly useless. She said they are aware, and apologize for those people that didn't get an email confirmation. 3 days before the event an Epcot park reservation should show up on my account. She also said the original email reservation could still come. I won't hold my breath. I allegedly have a reservation for May 8th. Time will tell I guess.

I called the AP line. They sent me to the AP Help Desk. They were fairly useless. She said they are aware, and apologize for those people that didn't get an email confirmation. 3 days before the event an Epcot park reservation should show up on my account. She also said the original email reservation could still come. I won't hold my breath. I allegedly have a reservation for May 8th. Time will tell I guess.
You could try sending an email, though they do take a while to respond. I sent an email about a week ago (I believe I specified the issue to be under annual passholder but I forget) and they just responded to me this morning with my confirmation number, date of the preview and the time I had booked. If I don't get the email, which I don't think I will, I will just show the Cast Member this email that I received :L

You could try sending an email, though they do take a while to respond. I sent an email about a week ago (I believe I specified the issue to be under annual passholder but I forget) and they just responded to me this morning with my confirmation number, date of the preview and the time I had booked. If I don't get the email, which I don't think I will, I will just show the Cast Member this email that I received :L
The guest service email is VERY helpful. We had issues with our pass not being extended when the parks reopened in 2020, nobody we called or talked to at the parks could help but one email and everything was fixed.

Does anyone know if the Int'l Gateway entrance will have a check-in area? We are planning to hit HS before our GotG preview but if we have to trek to the front of the park we'll need to leave some additional time.

The guest service email is VERY helpful. We had issues with our pass not being extended when the parks reopened in 2020, nobody we called or talked to at the parks could help but one email and everything was fixed.
Agreed. Calling the AP line was mostly a waste of my time. Despite the email taking a while to show up, I was able to get the information I needed which I'm very happy about. Now I can focus on enjoying the cool new coaster :)
Does anyone know if the Int'l Gateway entrance will have a check-in area? We are planning to hit HS before our GotG preview but if we have to trek to the front of the park we'll need to leave some additional time.
Are you referring to the check in for the ride? I would think that they would check your AP/DVC status at the actual attraction itself. Not sure it would matter which entrance you entered from but I've never done an AP preview before so I could be wrong.

We were at BWI and used the gateway entrance for our AP preview for Ratatouille. So we should be able to use it this time.

For my Remy preview I went to HS first (where my park reservation was at) & then took the Skyliner over to Epcot. Because it was just before 2pm they thought I was park hopping early, but I said I was there for the Remy AP preview & they scanned me in no problem.

We were at BWI and used the gateway entrance for our AP preview for Ratatouille. So we should be able to use it this time.
For my Remy preview I went to HS first (where my park reservation was at) & then took the Skyliner over to Epcot. Because it was just before 2pm they thought I was park hopping early, but I said I was there for the Remy AP preview & they scanned me in no problem.
Thanks to those who responded. This is our plan as well and have a noon preview spot. Just wanted to make sure we didn't have to trek to the front of the park for any reason.

Thanks to those who responded. This is our plan as well and have a noon preview spot. Just wanted to make sure we didn't have to trek to the front of the park for any reason.
You should be good. They’ll most likely check in front of the ride and the front entrance won’t be anything more than just going into the park

Which email address did you use? I used the online form as well as guest.services@disneyworld.com and haven’t gotten a response.

Which email address did you use? I used the online form as well as guest.services@disneyworld.com and haven’t gotten a response.
I filled out the form on this page:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/

For the subject, I believe I selected Annual Passholder Information. In the question space I specified that I signed up for a Guardians preview on May 9th but forgot to take a screenshot of my confirmation number, to which they were able to verify that I had a spot and gave me all of my information.

For the subject, I believe I selected Annual Passholder Information. In the question space I specified that I signed up for a Guardians preview on May 9th but forgot to take a screenshot of my confirmation number, to which they were able to verify that I had a spot and gave me all of my information.
I've done the same thing about a week ago too and haven't received anything yet but since you got a response I remain hopeful.
ETA: 10 min after I posted this I received an answer from passholder services.

Last edited:
as far as which entrance it should only matter if you were entering prior to official park open time. I don't think any of the previews are before the park opens. You would enter the park as usual and proceed to the attraction, where they'd check you in for the preview. If they do end up checking your preview confirmation before you enter the park, they will do that at the International Gateway as well as the main entrance.

Last edited:

Thanks. I used this link yesterday afternoon and selected Annual Passholder Information in the drop down for the subject. They sent me an email this morning with my GOTG preview information.

While at Epcot yesterday I noticed when parking they had a CM directing certain people to "event parking". I'm assuming that was for the CM preview? Will passholders get to park somewhere else as well?

You should be good. They’ll most likely check in front of the ride and the front entrance won’t be anything more than just going into the park
Thank you for the information! I had the same concern- staying at Boardwalk, walking over to use International Gateway for our morning preview time.

While at Epcot yesterday I noticed when parking they had a CM directing certain people to "event parking". I'm assuming that was for the CM preview? Will passholders get to park somewhere else as well?
A CM posted a video on Instagram about her experience with GOTG CM preview. It included signs (parking and at park entrance) that said "event parking". I assume what you saw was for the CM preview.
Not sure what they will do for the AP preview. We go on SUNDAY!!!

Those of you with preview dates in the near future, have you had an Epcot park pass reservation show up in your MDE? My preview date isn't for a couple weeks yet, but I don't have a park pass reservation for my date. Curious how this will work. Thanks!

Those of you with preview dates in the near future, have you had an Epcot park pass reservation show up in your MDE? My preview date isn't for a couple weeks yet, but I don't have a park pass reservation for my date. Curious how this will work. Thanks!
I’m Sunday the 8th. No email or Epcot park reservation yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter