GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Those of you with preview dates in the near future, have you had an Epcot park pass reservation show up in your MDE? My preview date isn't for a couple weeks yet, but I don't have a park pass reservation for my date. Curious how this will work. Thanks!

I'm Sunday the 8th for AP and Monday the 9th for DVC and no park pass for either.

We have never done an AP preview but have one for May 19! Do you get to ride only one time during your time period?

Keeping an eye on how things go this weekend. I have a reservation for the 15th. I never received my confirmation email and I forgot to take a screen shot (was on my work computer and rushed back to work after getting confirmation). It's been a bit and I don't even remember my exact time anymore, but I believe it is 10:30am. Hoping it is easy as just walking up to the entrance and the CM scanning my magic band to confirm the reservation.

I'm thinking DVC will require checking in at park gate. they have my name, but not those of my guests, so they can't put park reservations on their accounts ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter